1. Enceptix

OP Enceptix Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    I get an error when i downgraded i try to reboot and the screen is complete black but the blue light are lightning and when i press the buttons for recovery the screen is black but it shows a light for wifi and the screen have a little light but nothing shows up :/

2. vb_encryption_vb

vb_encryption_vb That hardmod guy....

United States
    Have a copy of the nand?

3. srick7583

srick7583 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Damn bro sorry to hear about that. Mine did the same thing too. I had a copy of the nand but didn't bother trying anything after that point. Fortunately for me, all I had to do was purchase a warranty from GameStop (my n3ds is only 2 months old). Basically if you still got warranty, I'd send it to Nintendo for repairs.

Last edited by srick7583, Jan 10, 2016
  4. vb_encryption_vb

vb_encryption_vb That hardmod guy....

United States
    Yeah because Nintendo wont know you tried to downgrade lol...and all you fucks getting bricked and swapping systems at gamestop or whatever, karma is a bitch.

5. srick7583

srick7583 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    How is that shit karma?? I bought my system brand new, idfk how that brick happened but I didn't feel like waiting just for my 3ds to come in the mail like a month after. Besides I don't think Nintendo would of did anything. In most cases they don't even fix the systems. All they do is give u a new one.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - downgrade, bricks,