3ds blinking led

CrazyGamer_21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i tried reinstalling the boot.firm file as well as godmode9 but it still gave me the flashing blue light as if the sd reader is broken. i don't have any of the original files on the sd card as it got formatted

Attachments

• VID_20240304_163756.mp4
    3.8 MB

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
no. am i supposed to?
No, that would indicate a hardware problem.

All you should need is the Luma3DS boot.firm. If you had a very old version of B9S and Luma3DS before, it could be that your B9S is too old to work with the latest Luma3DS. Could also be a faulty SD reader.

Just to make sure, your SD card is FAT32 formatted? ExFAT won't work.

Reactions: CrazyGamer_21

CrazyGamer_21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No, that would indicate a hardware problem.

All you should need is the Luma3DS boot.firm. If you had a very old version of B9S and Luma3DS before, it could be that your B9S is too old to work with the latest Luma3DS. Could also be a faulty SD reader.
i tried a luma version from 2017(v9) which is when the 3ds was modded and sd card formatted and it gave the same issue but i think the 3ds was stored in good conditions and it has no physical damage. ill try some of the older luma versions.
Post automatically merged:

i have figured out that luma 7.0.5 works, how would i update it to the newest luna?

Last edited by CrazyGamer_21,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
i tried a luma version from 2017(v9) which is when the 3ds was modded and sd card formatted and it gave the same issue but i think the 3ds was stored in good conditions and it has no physical damage. ill try some of the older luma versions.
Post automatically merged:

i have figured out that luma 7.0.5 works, how would i update it to the newest luna?
That is pre-B9S, you'll have to switch from A9LH to B9S. https://3ds.hacks.guide/a9lh-to-b9s

Reactions: CrazyGamer_21

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, qbittorrent?