Mikalello

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello!
My 3ds, for some reason, when it is at a battery percentage between 50/60%, has strange bugs: It shows the red light flashing and the 3ds turns off, but if I close the 3ds before shutdown it comes back to having the classic blue light, but after a few seconds the red light starts flashing again.
The strange thing is that when I turn the 3ds back on it shows me the battery is charged at 50/60%.
I tried to change the battery but nothing happens

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have cfw, installed you can use either Battery Mark v2 or 3DSident to see the correct percentage the battery is at. The official one is misleading and vague.
So you've changed the battery with a new one and the same thing happened? The red light appears when it its at 3/2 lines? Have you tried charging the new battery completely?

Reactions: zfreeman

Mikalello

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you have cfw, installed you can use either Battery Mark v2 or 3DSident to see the correct percentage the battery is at. The official one is misleading and vague.
So you've changed the battery with a new one and the same thing happened? The red light appears when it its at 3/2 lines? Have you tried charging the new battery completely?
(Last question) yes, I tried

Pokemonfan6498

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I had similar issue last day it shown nothing but 1% of battery no matter how long i left it to change but after my failed attempt of trying to reset the battery i powered the system back on and for some reason it now shows that battery is nearly charged idk what causes it

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had similar issue last day it shown nothing but 1% of battery no matter how long i left it to change but after my failed attempt of trying to reset the battery i powered the system back on and for some reason it now shows that battery is nearly charged idk what causes it
Does the battery look swollen or anything like that?

Neville_Shorttop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had an issue on a new 3ds xl where the battery level would report when the battery was connected, but wouldn't change until disconnected and reseated. The fix was to replace the battery daughter board.

I believe I had accidentally put the battery on backwards when I had the thing disassembled.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill