Hacking 3DS AP news

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i was talking with head mod babykane who is in close contact with SC team, told me that someone on the Team got some info on what they are expecting for AP, its going to be harder than what SC team is expecting to do, hopefully a hacker can get it for them but the DS2 will work in DS mode that is all we need for now on the 3DS if you want DS2 to work

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have my fingers crossed
cry.gif

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Given things like how the 3DS uses different cartridges than the DS/DSi does, it's unlikely the DSTwo would work as a 3DS flashcart anyway (if that's what you're saying?). Chances are they'll get it working in DS mode though, one way or another.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
At most SC team can make DS2 compatible playing DS games in 3DS. To play 3DS games, SC will most likely need to make a brand new flashcart.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
9th_Sage said:
Given things like how the 3DS uses different cartridges than the DS/DSi does, it's unlikely the DSTwo would work as a 3DS flashcart anyway (if that's what you're saying?). Chances are they'll get it working in DS mode though, one way or another.
Yeah, 3DS games are on different cards but DS/i cards will still work; it's backward compatible. I wouldn't expect flashcards to work in DS mode though, as we're still low on AP information, but I'm also fairly sure they won't work in 3DS mode.

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the whole point is we just need DS mode to utilize the DS2 on a 3DS, AP wise going to be tough to crack just for DS mode, DSi mode could be utilized for the DS2 as well that would be biting off more than we could chew as of now

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
9th_Sage said:
Yeah, 3DS games are on different cards but DS/i cards will still work; it's backward compatible. I wouldn't expect flashcards to work in DS mode though, as we're still low on AP information, but I'm also fairly sure they won't work in 3DS mode.
Yes...I know the 3DS is DS compatible (reread what I posted
tongue.gif
). What I was saying wasn't that different to what you're saying (except I'm more confident that they'll find a way to get DS mode flashcarts working in DS mode).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it won't make it better or worse