Hacking 3ds and 3dz

Miles54321

OP
Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
Hey guys, i'm not asking what sites to get these but I am still new to 3ds and 3dz roms and have a few questions

So I heard 3dz roms let you go online with certain 3ds games as long as you have one from your own region

Can you only get 3dz roms separately on certain websites or can you do something to 3ds rom files to get 3dz file format

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, i'm not asking what sites to get these but I am still new to 3ds and 3dz roms and have a few questions

So I heard 3dz roms let you go online with certain 3ds games as long as you have one from your own region

Can you only get 3dz roms separately on certain websites or can you do something to 3ds rom files to get 3dz file format

Ya, you can also get those 3DZ ROMs out there.

As for conversion, it's done outside Gateway and in your PC. At least I believe so.

Miles54321

OP
Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country

blinkzane

Panic at your moms house
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Simon, I currently haven't got my Gateway yet but looking at the readme I shouldn't need Gateway to do this right?

it's super easy. I would go ahead and do this to any roms you have that require online support.
after you do it once it's fairly simple especially when the hardest part is copying and pasting

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.