Hacking 3DS Advice

mimi-dono

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone, i have a small problem, i want a pay a 3DS(a used one) this month and i want to use my R4 SDHC Dual-core 2013 to play 3DS game but someone says this card can't play 3DS game and only DS game. So i want to know if i can use my R4 or if i need to pay a new one because the last one is quite pricy.
Thanks for the advice
PS: Is the 3DS region lock been solved because i'll be buying a french one and i want to be able to play japanese game

Last edited by mimi-dono,

MartyDreamy

Would you do anything for me?
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone, i have a small problem, i want a pay a 3DS(a used one) this month and i want to use my R4 SDHC Dual-core 2013 to play 3DS game but someone says this card can't play 3DS game and only DS game. So i want to know if i can use my R4 or if i need to pay a new one because the last one is quite pricy.
Thanks for the advice
Hi. sorry but you can't play 3ds games with these flashcard. But you can install a CFW for play 3ds games. But what is your Firmware? (You can get it on ystem setting)

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
CFW are entirely free and atm you can install a CFW until 9.2 firmware but even with a higher firm, you can downgrade to 9.2.
Send me a PM if you want need some information in French or if you didn't understand something. ;)

Reactions: MartyDreamy

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No need i found the answer and it is quite disturbing since finding a R4 gold is hard

If your firmware is 4.x you need a linker, you can use the R4 to install it, it doesn't have to be a R4i Gold

If your firmware is above that you won't need a linker to install a CFW and play 3DS games.

mimi-dono

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks you but i switched my 3ds fot another one becausd of the seller forgot about asking the parental code and nitendo ddidn't answer to the email and this one is 2.1.0-4 so do you advice me to upgrade to what fw ?

Last edited by mimi-dono,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1