ROM Hack 3DNUS For Mac

Mr.Zheng

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hey guys~I translate a program last days,because i have not a windows machine,So i decided to release it.

The user guide like https://gbatemp.net/threads/3dnus.376488/
but this program just download a firmware:
just enter the firmware you want in the title box and the region in the version box and press download. If this firmware doesn't excist it will grab the first firmware under it (Example 7.0.3-13 becomes 7.0.0-13)

And these files will save to your desktop.

jietu.jpg

Have a nice time!

This Program Source from @ground ,i stole his source to fininsh it.

Attachments

• 3DNUS.zip
    91.6 KB · Views: 745
Last edited by Mr.Zheng,

Dr.Hacknik

Ashley | Developer | Trans
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
I've been working on this Project, I've also been doing it for 5 Months, but you haven't even gave Credit to Ground or Permission!

It's nice to have it for OSX, but why are People suddenly (and Newbies) cloning/forking 3DNUS. 1 or 2 Is Enough for the Community! You also said "My Program"...this is no more than a Direct-Fork of 3DNUS!

PS: When people fork or clone, without permission or giving any Credit to the Original Creator....it really pisses me off! Sorry if i'm being rood. :P

Last edited by Dr.Hacknik,

Mr.Zheng

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I've been working on this Project, I've also been doing it for 5 Months, but you haven't even gave Credit to Ground or Permission!

It's nice to have it for OSX, but why are People suddenly (and Newbies) cloning/forking 3DNUS. 1 or 2 Is Enough for the Community! You also said "My Program"...this is no more than a Direct-Fork of 3DNUS!

PS: When people fork or clone, without permission or giving any Credit to the Original Creator....it really pisses me off! Sorry if i'm being rood. :P

I'm sorry what you say, but i say because i have not windows machine, do you understand?
I don't know you wrote it, and your program can't run on OSX. My Program can't run on windows, so it not only a cloing/forking 3DNUS.
if your program can run on OSX, my program is cloing/forking yours, but it can't!!!
so you can you up, no can no bb.

Dr.Hacknik

Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry what you say, but i say because i have not windows machine, do you understand?
I don't know you wrote it, and your program can't run on OSX. My Program can't run on windows, so it not only a cloing/forking 3DNUS.
if your program can run on OSX, my program is cloing/forking yours, but it can't!!!
so you can you up, no can no bb.
Okay, your English is Horrible! But using the source is Forking, it doesn't matter if you compiled it for OSX or Windows or Obama, IT DOESN'T DAMN MATTER!

Also, it seems that you joined GBATemp and Posted this Thread at Dec 14 2015!
You have the Reputation of a Newbie who posted something (a program) the same day you joined! Nobody in their right mind is going to download something from someone like that, whether it's legit or NOT! I've been here since Early 2014, and i've built myself a Good Reputation, which allows people to Trust me and my Work. I don't trust you, or your work. Nor did you ask permission from Ground! And i did, Hell you can confirm it if you wish! You even said "My Program"....WTF, this isn't your work, it's no more than a Mod, but it's not even stated! I gave Ground the Full Appreciation and Credit!

Im done here. WTF is evertrip.me, it's no more than a stupid site.
This guy know's 0% of how 3DNUS works or how it retrieves titles.

Rage/Heat Lvl: :angry::angry::angry: of 5

D

Deleted User

(@Mr.Zheng, your English language is terrible! :()

I am certainly not happy about this. You did not give credit to the original creator (which was a GBAtemp member called @ground), and you have basically stolen the work. All I am asking you to do is credit the original creator (which was @ground) in your first post. (click on the edit button at the bottom of your post and type, at the bottom, credits to the original creator).

It is not hard. But if you really do not understand this legible English, then this forum is not the right place for you, I am afraid. (as specified in the Terms of Service, we are an English speaking community)

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
(@Mr.Zheng, your English language is terrible! :()

I am certainly not happy about this. You did not give credit to the original creator (which was a GBAtemp member called @ground), and you have basically stolen the work. All I am asking you to do is credit the original creator (which was @ground) in your first post. (click on the edit button at the bottom of your post and type, at the bottom, credits to the original creator).

It is not hard. But if you really do not understand this legible English, then this forum is not the right place for you, I am afraid. (as specified in the Terms of Service, we are an English speaking community)

thank you for your concern, and I agree with you that i simple credit would have been formal.
Anyhow, i once made 3DNUS opensource so he is free to use it ;), and I am glad that there is still interest in this programs, as i haven't been working on it for a long time ;P

the only thing i have my questions about is the "power by evertrip.me"

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... Someone taking other peoples content and calling it there own... Thinking they have the rights to something just because they put the original author at the bottom without even notifying him... Responding with BS reasons why he has those rights when people question him... Now where have I heard that before? *Cough*100pcrack*Cough*

Reactions: Dr.Hacknik

Dr.Hacknik

Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum