Gaming 3d video recording?

thealeks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep reading comments around the forums here(and elsewhere) that refer to the 3ds's ability to record video as though its gone, yet my 3ds is up to date and still records video. Is it just a regional thing or what? Thanks in advance!

Edit: If this is in the wrong forum, feel free to move it!

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think i must've read some comments wrong. Can a mod please lock this topic? Thanks!

WELCOME TO THE TEMP! Were it seems ironically the only that doesn't get bashed are the Sony consoles!

Anyway, people just don't want to talk about it since its not so good that's all. And I suggest reporting the topic if you want it locked.

EMP Knightmare

Fixing GBATemp's Feng Shui Engine (using Win XP)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you feel you misunderstood something or if you feel you need an explanation of some sort it would be helpful to provide a link or two as we could see what you have read and help you better understand any issues.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It may be a misunderstanding.

The photo functionality on the homescreen is limited. It only takes photos and with limited options. It does exclusively have QR code scanning though.
You have to boot the 3DS Photo application to record video, and use enhanced features like picture control (brightness, contrast, filters), timer, etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)