Gaming 360 update

Digeman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys. Just noticed that there's a new system update for the 360 now and wondering if it's anything to stay clear from or if it's just a minor update that won't affect flashed consoles?

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How could it retroactively add in AP25 for games that were printed before it existed?

I could possibly understand if this was added in with newly pressed copies of the game and thus prepatched from the disc, but I don't understand how it's possible if it's with an older copy that couldn't have possibly had it on the disc beforehand.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
codezer0 said:
How could it retroactively add in AP25 for games that were printed before it existed?

I could possibly understand if this was added in with newly pressed copies of the game and thus prepatched from the disc, but I don't understand how it's possible if it's with an older copy that couldn't have possibly had it on the disc beforehand.
The patches are inside the kernel itself. c4eva even stated it was possible for MS to patch AP25 into games without it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree" +1