greenslumber

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Okay, I have a dead 360. The reason I have not returned it as yet is because my 360 had the firmware hack on the disc drive to allow the play of my backed-up games
ph34r.gif
so should i bother sending it back, with the chance they will discover my ... upgrade, and either IDK sue me, not give dead console back, whatever it is they do; or should i take the chance to see if the send another one back?
Has anyone else done this?

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You own it, they can't legally take your system away. Most they could do is erase the drive of anything not legit and then charge you for the repairs.

Sucks to be you though as MS just announced an over 1B repair/recall like setup for the 360 since they got like a nice 1:3 breakdown rate going convenienty by the time the warranties crap out. As of now all systems past/present/future will have a 3yr warranty and any others out of warranty you did pay to get fixed, they should write you a check as a refund. THis was on the front page of foxnews.com this morning in bold print as a headline.

greenslumber

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If my 360 is redlighted tho can they still check the firmwares? and even if they can does anyone know if they do?
I heard that as there have been so many they dont even bother anymore to check, tho this could just be a lie.
Anyone out there whos done this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I get what they were trying to say but what the ad actually says is "we tried to cram a ton of...