3 New TellTale Game Seasons Announced

TellTale, the developer well known for their Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Batman, and even Minecraft adventure games has announced 3 new seasons for some of their most popular franchises; The Walking Dead: The Final Season, Batman: The Enemy Within, and the Wolf's Among Us 2!

Batman Info said:
This new season will be accessible to both returning fans and newcomers alike, though players' choices from the first season of Batman: The Telltale Series will optionally carry over into The Enemy Within. This season will also include Telltale's unique multiplayer 'Crowd Play' feature, which allows friends and family to engage with the adventure together by helping to decide the direction of the story from any mobile device with an online connection.
Walking Dead Info said:
In discussing the character's path all the way through 2017's conclusion of The Walking Dead: A New Frontier, Telltale confirmed that this fourth and final season would focus on Clementine in the lead role, allowing players to fully step back into the shoes of the fan favorite character.
Wolf Among Us Info said:
With overwhelming popular demand from fans since the series concluded in 2014, Telltale surprised their fans today in an announcement video from the cast and crew confirming that the project is coming in the year ahead. Though this new season has not yet been officially titled, it will debut in the second half of 2018 across all major gaming consoles and mobile gaming devices. This new season will begin a fresh story arc for its returning cast of characters, featuring the return of Adam Harrington as Bigby Wolf and Erin Yvette as Snow White.

Batman The Enemy Within is planned to release it's first episode on August 8th, while the other 2 games are still in development and won't be released until 2018.

Source: GBATemp Inbox

Last edited by Tom Bombadildo,

Player-1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a bit sad to hear the walking dead game is coming to an end. story wise i feel it's a bit short so i would have liked to see it continue for a few more seasons but if telltale wants to end it after four that's fine by me.

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Yay? I mean, I think Telltale games are super trite and horribly executed. Besides engine troubles, the consistency of their game design is sorely lacking. They throw in random quick-time events sporadically with no rhyme or reason as to when or why just to qualify themselves as a "game" and shoehorn one-time mechanics that should at least accentuate the action that's taking place, but instead bog it down or present the player with useless button presses that change or accomplish very little. Their games are a mess, honestly. It's their brand name that's keeping them surfing. All they have to do is get a bunch of popular IPs licensed and wham! They can shit out another 4-6 episode clunker in no time at all.

I think they should really reconsider their approach to producing these series.

Reactions: munnimann and Varia

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't wait to see how Clementines story finally ends. Will she find AJ? Will AJ be alive? Will they bring back Javier? I really hope this one has more game time than seasons 1-3 did..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Interesting. The macphone +2