Hacking 3.60 henkaku to 3.65 H-encore

Joenny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello My current setup is a PCH1104 model (8GB Storage) with 3.60 henkaku locked with enso.

I want to update to 3.65 H-Encore, Since all guides I have found is about it. Im guessing it's more future proof? And most guides is assuming you have a stock vita to begin with.
However I don't want to have to end up formatting my Sony memory card since I have games on it. And I don't wan't any issues with plugins later since I don't know what steps to take beforehand.

Im guessing the first step is to uinstall Enso, and then put hastags in your config files before your plugins.
Or should I just uinstall Enso. Then update to 3.65. Follow the guide on here, and then lock it again with Enso?

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country

crispyambulance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't update, 3.60 is superior because the hack is so much easier and more reliable to do. That's important if your system ever needs to be restored, plus you'd have to go through the 3.65 process at least once which can be frustrating to troubleshoot sometimes.

Joenny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the input, I guess I will stay on 3.60 then. I didn't know about reF00D so thanks for that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?