Hacking 3.55 TN-V11 Install Guide (No PS3 or Previous Hack Necessary) PS-TV or VITA

Darth Oeron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
load up onemenu and press down until it shows the 2 zip files then click them it will install psp filer and vita ftp, now press up until you see vita ftp and launch it and it will tell you the ftp address

make sure your vitas wifi is on

Yow Razor, i don't know how to thank. The way you describe is so clear, I really appreciate that.
I stuck at one certain point. I've put the PBOOT.PBP file to NPUH90024 folder and I'm not sure if it's that what you meant, coz after that I back upped the game on to my PC and restarted Vita but the TNV bubble doesn't appear. What am I missing?

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
Yow Razor, i don't know how to thank. The way you describe is so clear, I really appreciate that.
I stuck at one certain point. I've put the PBOOT.PBP file to NPUH90024 folder and I'm not sure if it's that what you meant, coz after that I back upped the game on to my PC and restarted Vita but the TNV bubble doesn't appear. What am I missing?

once you put the PBOOT.PBP in you backup the game to your pc reload the database on opencma or whatever you use then copy the game back to your vita

evisk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Razor, a quick question, how would i install DLCs under tn-v? I assume i need the NPloader and then what? Thanks in advance.

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
to be honest i never really bother with dlc so i couldnt really say, what i would do is see if you can download some dlc files or pkgs and take a look at what they contain and let me know then i may be able to help if there anything like the ps3 was you could probs just extract the content and add it into the psp iso or something and then make the eboot

Last edited by RazorX2014,

evisk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hm, i was tinkering around a bit, using the nploader and the ini file i managed to get it to show up in tn-v, but only if i enable game2vhbl.. Not sure if it is now working for the game. Ofc the ISO of the game is now longer showing up.

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
check the dlc on your pc and see what it contains like i said you might be able to just open the iso on your pc using umdgen and add the content to that but im really not sure

Darth Oeron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finally i got both working. Still don't know what to do with them, never used them before. I bought my Vita just to play the oldies like Snes and Mega Drive. My first Console was Sega Game Gear, there ain't nothing better then playing with physical buttons instead of stupid touch screens on smart phones.
Yesterday i menaged to run a PSP game, transfered via ftp to Vita and it appeared on onemenu, that was easy but took so long. Does it have to be so long, quicker would be much better.
And please can someone share a link of a detailed tutorial how to run sega and snes emulators and put all the roms etc. ? Every kind of help is appreciated. Arigato...

And Razor i got another question if you don't mind. I didn't understand where to put the VBHL folder, i downloaded locoroco midnight demo and the VHBL Folder from the link you shared on the previous page. There is a VHBL folder already on my Vita: PSP/VHBL and there is an EBOOT.PBP file.

Last edited by Darth Oeron,

vonfnas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys!
I've installed the hack on my PS Vita and PS TV.
Is the hack "bound" to the memory card? I'm thinking of buying a 64gb memory card, but what if Sony has removed the game by the time my new memory card arrives?
Or maybe it's possible to back up the memory card so I can import everything to my new memory card later on?

Darth Oeron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm Not sure but I guess you'll have to do it again for your new memory card. Once you download the game make sure that you back up a clean copy to your PC via qcma.

Reactions: vonfnas

yeshuachrist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Razor, a quick question, how would i install DLCs under tn-v? I assume i need the NPloader and then what? Thanks in advance.

Installation (DLC - Download Content is broken, not working with TNV regardless of plugin, below is info, since there could be a fix for tnv later on)

nploader.prx and nploader.ini and vsh.txt go in your "seplugins" folder in the root of your memory card. Make sure nploader is enabled from the VSH Menu (pressing select on TNV, after the Sony Logo), in the Advanced Menu of VSH, "NoDrm should be Enabled", also, this is done by default.

You will create the "DLC" folder in PSP/VHBL/DLC and place your games DLC in there, example PSP/VHBL/DLC/ULUS10461 (Disgaea 2's DLC Folder). (using the SAVEDATA.ZIP to SAVEDATA.BIN renaming method of transfer (in the first post) in the "TNV_00000" folder, after transferring with PSP FILER using ARK, you will need to re-transfer the original SAVEDATA.BIN save or TNV will not load the games on your Memory Card (VSH will flash but TNV will be stuck on loading)

Last edited by yeshuachrist,

Rrenzen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Installation (DLC - Download Content is broken, not working with TNV regardless of plugin, below is info, since there could be a fix for tnv later on)

nploader.prx and nploader.ini and vsh.txt go in your "seplugins" folder in the root of your memory card. Make sure nploader is enabled from the VSH Menu (pressing select on TNV, after the Sony Logo), in the Advanced Menu of VSH, "NoDrm should be Enabled", also, this is done by default.

You will create the "DLC" folder in PSP/VHBL/DLC and place your games DLC in there, example PSP/VHBL/DLC/ULUS10461 (Disgaea 2's DLC Folder). (using the SAVEDATA.ZIP to SAVEDATA.BIN renaming method of transfer (in the first post) in the "TNV_00000" folder, after transferring with PSP FILER using ARK, you will need to re-transfer the original SAVEDATA.BIN save or TNV will not load the games on your Memory Card (VSH will flash but TNV will be stuck on loading)

I tried to put DLC folder in ms0:/PSP/VHBL/DLC/ but gives error in game loading for me, want to work for me was put DLC folder straight in the root folder ms0:/DLC/

Darth Oeron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please can someone explain me how to intall VHBL? I tried lots of things but it didn't work. Any kind of help would be appreciated.

masterzed

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi all, thank for your help.
how can i install Emus/ Homebrews for TNV11. When i try to transfer the INSTALL.zip, TVN crashed allway by choosen the "memory card" to install this! any solution for this?
FW. 3.51
thanks you
king reguards masterzed

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
use ark or onemenu v2 for emus and homebrew not tnv also they need to be INSTALL.ZIP and have the folders inside to represent the path so for example in the zip should be a folder called PSP and in that a folder called VHBL and in that the emulator folder for example SNES the names have to be in capitals

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto