Hacking 3.55 TN-V11 Install Guide (No PS3 or Previous Hack Necessary) PS-TV or VITA

Darth Oeron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
load up TN-V then goto memory stick and press triangle then square to arrange into groups, goto Playstation and your game/games should be in there and they will launch providing you are using the game2vhbl plugin

I tried that on TNV but the game didn't appear. That game2vhbl plugin, do i have to activate it or install?

Darth Oeron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks razor, now i was able to see my homebrews and the psx game on tnv but when i launch the game my screen goes black, doesn't do anything. Did i miss something when i converted the game?

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks razor, now i was able to see my homebrews and the psx game on tnv but when i launch the game my screen goes black, doesn't do anything. Did i miss something when i converted the game?

make sure you download the ps1 game as either iso/bin and cue or eboot nothing else or use an original ps1 disc or backup disc.

for the conversion use PSX2PSP v1.4.2 and use no compression or nothing higher than 5 and they should play

Reactions: Darth Oeron

Darth Oeron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
make sure you download the ps1 game as either iso/bin and cue or eboot nothing else or use an original ps1 disc or backup disc.

for the conversion use PSX2PSP v1.4.2 and use no compression or nothing higher than 5 and they should play

Thank you razor, will try it again tomorrow, i'll let you know.

shadowcopalypse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hiya. I'm using the razorX2014 guide

Got stuck at step FIVE of the TN-V Bubble. Have ark going but don't know how to add vitaFTP.
I'll read and re-read the forum a bit to see. In the meantime, how does vitaFTP get working on ark?

TN-V Bubble:
1. Download And Install Pet Saddle Club Demo And Run It Once
2. Download And Extract FW352_TN-V11_bubble.zip
2a. Download 6.60 Eboot And Extract It To TNV_00000 And Rename It To 660.PBP
3. Copy TNV_00000 To PSAVEDATA\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
4. Reload Qcma's Database And Copy The TNV_00000 Folder To The Vita
5. Add And Run VitaFTP On ARK
6. Connect To Vita Through Your Computer Or Something Like FlashFXP
7. Navigate To PSAVEDATA\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\TNV_00000 On Your PC
8. Navigate To PSP\GAME\NPUH90024 On Your Vita
9. Transfer The TNV_00000\PBOOT.PBP To PSP\GAME\NPUH90024 On Your Vita
10. Backup Pet Saddle Club Demo To PC Using Qcma
11. Restart Vita You Should Now Have TN-V And ARK Bubbles On Your Vita

tpax

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
hiya. I'm using the razorX2014 guide

Got stuck at step FIVE of the TN-V Bubble. Have ark going but don't know how to add vitaFTP.
I'll read and re-read the forum a bit to see. In the meantime, how does vitaFTP get working on ark?

TN-V Bubble:
1. Download And Install Pet Saddle Club Demo And Run It Once
2. Download And Extract FW352_TN-V11_bubble.zip
2a. Download 6.60 Eboot And Extract It To TNV_00000 And Rename It To 660.PBP
3. Copy TNV_00000 To PSAVEDATA\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
4. Reload Qcma's Database And Copy The TNV_00000 Folder To The Vita
5. Add And Run VitaFTP On ARK
6. Connect To Vita Through Your Computer Or Something Like FlashFXP
7. Navigate To PSAVEDATA\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\TNV_00000 On Your PC
8. Navigate To PSP\GAME\NPUH90024 On Your Vita
9. Transfer The TNV_00000\PBOOT.PBP To PSP\GAME\NPUH90024 On Your Vita
10. Backup Pet Saddle Club Demo To PC Using Qcma
11. Restart Vita You Should Now Have TN-V And ARK Bubbles On Your Vita
You can use the onemenu package from razor he posted somewhere few threads ago. It already includes vitaftp, you just have to install it over onemenu once which happens by selecting the zip while you are in onemenu (ARK)

Darth Oeron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

as you said, i downloaded an eboot.pbp file of castlevania psx game, named it to fboot.pbp, tranfered to pdp/vhbl and it works like a charm, appreciate that a lot thanks buddy :)

Darth Oeron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I use Picodrive and it works perfectly for me. Don't know for the other one.

I use pico drive as well and have nothing to complain so far. I read on wololo today that genesis plus gx looks less kinda pixel and shall have a higher resolution. If so, I definitely wouldn't hesitate to switch to gx but giving a try takes so much time that I unfortunately don't have and FTP transfer is too slow.

Darth Oeron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
By the way, I downloaded genesis plus gx and its a .elf file for rejuvenate hack. Pico drive seems to be the only option for genesis emulation on ark and TNV.

Darth Oeron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got another question folks:
I want to download a certain game from the European PSN store on my other account.
Right now i have TNV, ARK and all my homebrews on a memory card (card A) linked with my US account. On the other hand i have another card (card B) which i want to setup with my European PSN account.
I know that i have to format card B and setup Vita from the beginning to use it with my European account. When i do that, when my vita is lincked to my European account and i just insert card A with TNV etc. will the hack work? Or do i have to hack it all over again?

tpax

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I got another question folks:
I want to download a certain game from the European PSN store on my other account.
Right now i have TNV, ARK and all my homebrews on a memory card (card A) linked with my US account. On the other hand i have another card (card B) which i want to setup with my European PSN account.
I know that i have to format card B and setup Vita from the beginning to use it with my European account. When i do that, when my vita is lincked to my European account and i just insert card A with TNV etc. will the hack work? Or do i have to hack it all over again?
As far as I got that, all your vita environment is setup on the memory card, so as soon as you put card a back in your vita you'll be back with ARK and TV-N

Reactions: Darth Oeron

Darth Oeron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Danke Kumpel :yay:
I'll try that tonight. What bothers me is that my card with all the hacks is synchronized with my current US account as well as my vita. But when it format my vita and setup my european account, will it allow me to use my previous card linked with the US account. As far as i know, the device and the card must be linked with the same account, right?

Brian Thompson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed TNV via this method (). But when I try to access the memory card it locks up. I previously had TNV installed on 3.18 and had the same issues. How can I fix this so I can install games and emulators again?

shinji257

Trophies
Website
www.elite-systems.org
XP
Country
United States
Ok... So I'm sorta a noob to the Vita scene but I managed to get ARK and TN-V installed. So with that said I'll give my noob questions. Please be nice to me on this.

1) Is there any way to still play the original games that were used for the exploit on the system?
2) If No for question 1 is there any way to migrate the ARK CFW to another donor game and regain access to Mimana Iyar Chronicle?
3) If I decide to just use TN-V can I remove the exploited Mimana Iyar Chronicle and reinstall the clean one while maintaining the TN-V install?

Apologies if this has already been answered...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.