Hacking 3.4u wii update with cIOS 36 rev7 Questions.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so when i was on 3.3v2 firmware i used the fix method to install cios fix and upgraded to cIOS 36 ver7 through a wad file cuz the installer didn't work and neither one would launch my wii backups with any of the loader's out there.
mad.gif

so i un-installed all the un-official files i had installed and updated my wii to 3.4 (cuz i expect Animal Crossing:City Folk will need it when i get it)then re-did the same steps for fixing 3.3v2 on 3.4 and Backups load! YES i don't gotta scratch up my original disk's anymore and no dismantling my wii!
biggrin.gif

anyway did anyone else upgrade to 3.4 and install a cIOS? are there any problems i should be wary about? i know some trucha signed things don't work(waninkoko's cIOS installer.) i get that "ret: error 2011" crap out my wii's exhaust fan no matter what i do, and the twilight hack doesn't work(i imagine any day now it will.) but my HBC beta9 install still functions and all my homebrew works fine.
other than this and turning off wiiconect24 what should i know of?

Juwan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey when i do cios installer , it says to install yuo need cios rev 07 ? Got any ideas? help please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-