Hacking 3.4U 002 Error Installed Gamma 002 Error Fix No luck

christinaxann

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am new to the wii modding. I just Installed BannerBomb and have the backup channel, gamecube backup channel, homebrew channel. I tried to play Wii Sports Resort burned to DVD disc from ISO and blue screen. Downloaded Gamma 02 Fix and went to WAD installer, Selected IOS 249, SD card, Gamma and installed went to home page. Selected the Gamma channel. Pressed start tried to run game and still got 002 error. I just started modding tonight so I'm still trying to figure everything out and I feel the more I research the more I get confused as I just keep finding new channels to install and try and nothing is working. Please help
frown.gif
I am on 3.4U.

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow!
All your loaders are dinosaurs, thats why!....
goto our Neogamma R9 thread in the forums, download the latest release, and you'll be playing in no time. Also, make sure your IOS's and cIOS's are up to date, use Pimp My Wii.
BUT!!!!!!
If you have a new Wii, it has the new D3-2 chipset in it, and will never play backup discs.
That means, you need to go get a external USB drive (usb powered), to play the games from.
320GB Seagate at Wal-Mart is $50 bucks.

If your on 3.4U chances are your good for disc playing, though....So use Neogamma

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Since he gets to the 002 error, i can say for sure his drive is fine. Just NeoGamma + cIOS56rev20 should solve all problems.

christinaxann

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ddetkowski said:
Wow!
All your loaders are dinosaurs, thats why!....
goto our Neogamma R9 thread in the forums, download the latest release, and you'll be playing in no time. Also, make sure your IOS's and cIOS's are up to date, use Pimp My Wii.
BUT!!!!!!
If you have a new Wii, it has the new D3-2 chipset in it, and will never play backup discs.
That means, you need to go get a external USB drive (usb powered), to play the games from.
320GB Seagate at Wal-Mart is $50 bucks.

If your on 3.4U chances are your good for disc playing, though....So use Neogamma

Thanks! I probably looked and got an old file set! Wasn't paying attention to dates! I Finally got it working through a totally different method just took forever. I know there is a quicker way and I'm going to check out all the pages u guys said to look at cuz my little brother wants it done haha.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is sad. His 2 movies were good. Informative about our food industry.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    This was one of the craziest movies I've seen about our food industry, lots of stuff I didn't know. A must see. https://youtu.be/OqzjC-ENrl8?si=GYxmdY5nShzGniVi
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Oh, that dude?
    I stopped believing or caring about that dude when I found out about some of the more questionable nonsense he did in his life.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Like what? I didn't know or hear.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean like every famous person that ever existed
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get so tired of hearing oh I liked him until...
    I just know dude was a chronic alcoholic and such.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been to his chicken restaurant he started in his 2nd movie, Holy Chicken, was pretty good. It is only 15-20 miles from me in Ohio. It only lasted 1 yr or so then closed tho.
    There are very few people I just have just an immense dislike of and he's one of those very few people, the only other example is Gene Simmons. My musician uncle on my mother's side of the family actually met Gene once during some event and said he was the most unpleasant person to be around.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I met myself once turns out that guy is a giant piece of shit that doesn't deserve any of my respect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn alcoholics! (Sshhh- Opens another beer)
    Agreed, Ken
    I can't say I've ever tried even a sip of beer tbh-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You met yourself also and is a giant piece of shit?
    +1
    Then again, I don't think I'd really enjoy it //shrug
    I'm sure it's an acquired taste :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Poor lad can never enjoy the amazing taste of four loko
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Root beer is a gateway drink, don't ever try it either.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, don't you love how smooth MD20 is
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mad dog 20 20? Oh yea fixed the typo. I haven't seen that or had forever. Do they still make it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think it's why I'm alive
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What happens if when playing Paper Mario, you start a fire in-game?
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: What happens if when playing Paper Mario, you start a fire in-game?