3.4U 002 Error Installed Gamma 002 Error Fix No luck

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by christinaxann, Sep 1, 2010.

1. christinaxann
    OP

Newcomer christinaxann Newbie

United States
    I am new to the wii modding. I just Installed BannerBomb and have the backup channel, gamecube backup channel, homebrew channel. I tried to play Wii Sports Resort burned to DVD disc from ISO and blue screen. Downloaded Gamma 02 Fix and went to WAD installer, Selected IOS 249, SD card, Gamma and installed went to home page. Selected the Gamma channel. Pressed start tried to run game and still got 002 error. I just started modding tonight so I'm still trying to figure everything out and I feel the more I research the more I get confused as I just keep finding new channels to install and try and nothing is working. Please help [​IMG] I am on 3.4U.

2. ddetkowski

Member ddetkowski GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Wow!
    All your loaders are dinosaurs, thats why!....
    goto our Neogamma R9 thread in the forums, download the latest release, and you'll be playing in no time. Also, make sure your IOS's and cIOS's are up to date, use Pimp My Wii.
    BUT!!!!!!
    If you have a new Wii, it has the new D3-2 chipset in it, and will never play backup discs.
    That means, you need to go get a external USB drive (usb powered), to play the games from.
    320GB Seagate at Wal-Mart is $50 bucks.

If your on 3.4U chances are your good for disc playing, though....So use Neogamma

3. mike333

Member mike333 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Poland
    I heard that DOP-Mii or MMM is much more preferred solution.

4. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    Since he gets to the 002 error, i can say for sure his drive is fine. Just NeoGamma + cIOS56rev20 should solve all problems.

5. christinaxann
    OP

Newcomer christinaxann Newbie

United States
    Thanks! I probably looked and got an old file set! Wasn't paying attention to dates! I Finally got it working through a totally different method just took forever. I know there is a quicker way and I'm going to check out all the pages u guys said to look at cuz my little brother wants it done haha.