Hacking 2i with Danny Phantom on DSi not working?

darkdenizen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok it would work just fine before but after sending it to Nintendo (The DSi, R button issues and it wouldn't turn on anymore) the Acekard doesn't work anymore. I see the icon, open it up and all that shows is the loading sign then it ALMOST loads my Gardevoir theme, showing the picture and everything but just freezes there. Doesn't show any icons or anything. Works completely fine on the DSL though.

D

Deleted_171835

.....What I do is slightly disgusting. I blow into the MicroSD and flashcart just like how you blew into cartridges in the olden days. Try that...

darkdenizen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol! Smooth dude. But thats actually the first thing I tried....a bit conditioned to do it from my NES days....*shudder*

D

Deleted_171835

Did you format your card? If not format it and put the appropriate files back. Be sure to backup.

D

Deleted_171835

Sorry, I have no idea on what to do next. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable comes. If nobody comes within 24 hours, go ahead and bump. Hey, maybe Nintendo modified your DSi to block your Acekard 2i Danny Phantom patch.
tongue.gif

darkdenizen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*FIST PUMP* SCORE ONE FOR WIKI!!!!! YES!!! I went on the AKAIO wiki and deleted the globalist.ini real quick and BAMB!!! It's WORKING now!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc