Hardware 2DS for parts(and possibly undocumented crash/error?)

pikalols18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, so I'm fixing my little brother's OG 2DS, the back cover is cracked in the stylus area and is completely destroyed, please link for parts listings on eBay for cheap with a good back cover cuz I can't find one that would really work. Also, random note, if you disattach the back camera's ribbon cable from the motherboard, and press L+R on the home screen, it says to hold the power button till it powers off, but allows you to click next, then it says support.nintendo.com, then it says home menu and gets stuck there till powered off with a hard reboot. I will keep you guys posted!

IC_

GBAtemp's ???
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It's normal that it crashes/freezes/doesn't work when you press L+R on the home menu because it's supposed to open the camera and how is it supposed to do that if the camera is disconnected

pikalols18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's normal that it crashes/freezes/doesn't work when you press L+R on the home menu because it's supposed to open the camera and how is it supposed to do that if the camera is disconnected
I know, it's just I never found anything abt it online and the home menu thing was kinda cool ima :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CN7KP713/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?tag=slickdeals09-20&ascsubtag=23d6e13e...