Hacking 2ds error calibration 3d setup

sbengu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can you still boot into godmode9 fine? Try booting into recovery mode.
something strange happend i tried to boot ntrboot in sleep mode and after i while the 2ds boot normal configuration like the first time but after that i went to options the screen turn black so i turn off try to reboot and nothing change..i try another reboot with the combination of power + select + start + x and when i take off the sleep mode the 2ds start from when it left me to the option and ask me to update and i did it but now black screen again..

Last edited by sbengu,

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
something strange happend i tried to boot ntrboot in sleep mode and after i while the 2ds boot normal configuration like the first time but after that i went to options the screen turn black so i turn off try to reboot and nothing change..i try another reboot with the combination of power + select + start + x and when i take off the sleep mode the 2ds start from when it left me to the option and ask me to update and i did it but now black screen again..
Try holding only Start when powering on. Do you get the Luma chainloader or GodMode9?

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it only start in sleep mode pushing the combination for ntrboot and when you take of sleep mode let you surf the system and when i close the options it turn black screen.
OK, but can you put the SD card in your computer and show us the root of your SD card and your payloads folder?

Reactions: Quantumcat

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
https://gbatemp.net/threads/2dsaver-beta-fix-your-2ds-format-brick-testers-needed.457828/

Try that.

EDIT: Nevermind, it only works on systems lower than 7.xx (2DS). If you're using a NEW 2DS then it should work >11.4..... If you're already on 11.6 then it won't work at all.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So find a CTRNAND transfer for a low firmware, and that should fix it. That's basically your only option since you can't install CIAs at the moment.

3Down doesn't have CTR transfers for that low of firmware.... The oldest is 11.2 (the guide's is 9.2), when he needs one for 7.xx. He'd have to get someone to downgrade their firm and create a new CTRNNDTransfer for him to go that low.
Any firmware compatible with the 2DS should work (that's everything 6.3 and up, or was it 6.1?)

i try to turn on pushing start for godmode 9 but my 2ds always ask me to calibrate 3d..
You installed B9S right?
Make sure GodMode9.firm is in SD:\luma\payloads and not the .bin version. The filename doesn't really matter but it must be the .firm version.
If you're just loading Luma from ntrboot and haven't actually installed B9S, I'm not sure if the chainloader will work that way.
Looks correct. Luma settings show up when you hold Select on boot?
You could replace boot.firm with the GM9 one, bypassing Luma's chainloader entirely.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
Reactions: BL4Z3D247

sbengu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Any firmware compatible with the 2DS should work (that's everything 6.3 and up, or was it 6.1?)

You installed B9S right?
Make sure GodMode9.firm is in SD:\luma\payloads and not the .bin version. The filename doesn't really matter but it must be the .firm version.
If you're just loading Luma from ntrboot and haven't actually installed B9S, I'm not sure if the chainloader will work that way.

Looks correct. Luma settings show up when you hold Select on boot?
You could replace boot.firm with the GM9 one, bypassing Luma's chainloader entirely.
If i push select nothing happens..it only start in sleep mode with start+select+x+power and than i have to take off the sleep mode to make the 2ds boot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't forget your one a day