Hacking 2ds cfw problem

kirugiru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i that guy who bricked his 2ds by doing a downgrade. Then i did a format 2d brick. Then i updated and the system would not boot. Fast forward to today and i got a r4 card. Started ntr boot went and came to a stop to luma 3ds boot. Everytime i turn on the system it says cannot boot error occured. I can still boot to luma 3ds but nothing else. The guide says continue even with the error. Need advice or i am screwed?

kirugiru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing is i cannot boot into god mode but i missed one minor detail. I copied the whole starter folder itself to the sd root instead of its contents. Hopefully that will make a difference.

kirugiru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh i know this might be against forum rules but after doing all this my flashcart.no longer works. Its not recognizing in either of my ds. Oddly enough i can boot into safebs 9

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh i know this might be against forum rules but after doing all this my flashcart.no longer works. Its not recognizing in either of my ds. Oddly enough i can boot into safebs 9
That's normal. You have to restore the flashcard for it to work again. An R4 will not work for normal usage with NTRHAX flashed to it.

kirugiru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys after doing all this. I am getting close to the final step. I just did tue ctr transfer and my ds is showing up normally. I also got my flashcart working. This chapter of the bricked 2ds is closed. Btw thanks and you guys can close this thread if you want.

kirugiru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well guys i figured out the problem. Did a wrong version of the ctr transfer. Once i got tje correct version the screen turned to normal and i was able to finish the final setup. Right now backing up the files and did not do anything stupid. Did it im proud of myself

Reactions: aykay55

kirugiru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All it took was patience and drive. Once i found about ntr boot i knew then my system had value. So far counting this one now i cfw 3 systems. Being cocky is what landed me here. Trial and error is the best i can say, but anyways i will not further spam this thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1