Hacking 2DS cart recommendation

toptenmaterial

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I picked up a 2DS last week and am looking to get a cart. I'm going to use it mainly for DS games and am not really concerned about emulation. However I might get something that supports 3DS games. I see a lot of options out there and was wondering if you guys could give me a recommendation. Thanks!

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if you were to get a cart for 3ds games anyways, they can be tricky to deal with. For example, s**3ds has several different versions that can only support certain games (due to Nintendo changing security measures in retail games throughout the system's lifespan). There are other carts, but since you can play any 3ds title as a digital copy with little to no risk, I highly recommend just buying a ds flashcart (mentioned above) and getting cfw via the recommended guide.

remlei

Trophies
XP
Country
3ds flashcarts are basically useless now a days, it doesnt give you the ease of yse and compatibilty as the cfw can do. It can also easily ban you because flashcarts tends to use the same cart id.

Reactions: lAkdaOpeKA

Mark2333

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I picked up a 2DS last week and am looking to get a cart. I'm going to use it mainly for DS games and am not really concerned about emulation. However I might get something that supports 3DS games. I see a lot of options out there and was wondering if you guys could give me a recommendation. Thanks!
If you only want to play ds games, choose the cheap Ace3ds plus. If you also want to play ds and 3ds games and don't care about the price, Stargate 3ds can support them.

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you only want to play ds games, choose the cheap Ace3ds plus. If you also want to play ds and 3ds games and don't care about the price, Stargate 3ds can support them.
No. Just... No.
Why would you get a $90 flashcart when you can CFW your 3DS and pick a $20 flahscarf (or less)?

Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGAHfC5P-Y