2ds bricked (not sure which brick yet)

Jeff_The_ref

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So a while ago i was trying to download some hacks for my 2ds. Everything was going well until I used fat 32 to format my sd card and forgot to save it any where else. From them to now i kinda forget which hack i was installing but im pretty sure it was cfw, anyways now whenever i boot up my 2ds without the sd card the screen does nothing and the blue led flashes on then off. When i put in the sd card the screen and led turn on but the screen reads "An error has occurred: Failed to mount SD. Press any button to shut down" I am trying so many ways to try to fix it but cant find anything and would REALLY appreciate some help! Thanks to anyone who trys :)

D

Deleted User

So a while ago i was trying to download some hacks for my 2ds. Everything was going well until I used fat 32 to format my sd card and forgot to save it any where else. From them to now i kinda forget which hack i was installing but im pretty sure it was cfw, anyways now whenever i boot up my 2ds without the sd card the screen does nothing and the blue led flashes on then off. When i put in the sd card the screen and led turn on but the screen reads "An error has occurred: Failed to mount SD. Press any button to shut down" I am trying so many ways to try to fix it but cant find anything and would REALLY appreciate some help! Thanks to anyone who trys :)
have you got godmode9?

D

Deleted User

I am pretty sure I did use it but please explain how to use this thank you!
OK
  1. Launch GodMode9 by holding (Start) during boot
  2. Press (Home) to bring up the action menu
  3. Select “Scripts…”
  4. Select “GM9Megascript”
  5. Setect scripts from Plaiect s Guide
  6. Setect Setup Luma3DS to CTRNAND
  7. Setect A
  8. Setect A
  9. reboot the system

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

WELCOME to GBATEMP website:yayu:

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.