lpfans93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
as
From the title I have at hand a 2DS 10.5 of leathers I did a downgrade to 9.2 and later to 2.1.0 via ctrtransfer and comes the fun there ..
After the various checks ok I will plant on an error regarding the NATIVE_FIRM not present or something. Restarted to exit the tool: black screen (dead) and blue LED on. Tips?

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
as
From the title I have at hand a 2DS 10.5 of leathers I did a downgrade to 9.2 and later to 2.1.0 via ctrtransfer and comes the fun there ..
After the various checks ok I will plant on an error regarding the NATIVE_FIRM not present or something. Restarted to exit the tool: black screen (dead) and blue LED on. Tips?
Did you boot without the sd card in? On 2.1 you have to boot without sd card, then put it in.

yacepi15

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
as
You cant reboot a console if the any check failed. Without NATIVE_FIRM you are fucked. You must hardmod (solder) your console to reflash a good NAND backup.
Good luck.

Last edited by yacepi15,

lpfans93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I used the new guide for my n3dsxl and works fine... Not for the 2ds :(
I have no backup nand of 2ds.

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Again you should have used the old guide. So many people had problem with the new guide. Old guide didn't caused that much of a prob.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I know it's shorter then the old guide but it comes with risks.

I have no backup nand of 2ds.
Try to use hardmod & restore the backup of 9.2sys & try using this https://github.com/Plailect/Guide_RedNAND/wiki/Part-1-(Homebrew) old guide.

Reactions: lpfans93

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr