Gaming 23 in 1 multicart Problem with Final Fantasy VI

fakk3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello,

I bought few days ago cool multicards for gba here http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot-...2354721128.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.73.oxpO5i I started tomorrow play in Final Fantasy VI advance on my DS Lite but I had problems... After I leave Figaro castle with the chocobos game freezes, it also froze when i talked to the beginners house guard guy... Music still play in background but I can't move... I have bad luck with this game, because there a few months ago I had a similar problem playing on the super card. There was very annoying problem in the opera house... Anyway Someone had experience with these multicards from alliexpress? Thank for respond of community.

Last edited by fakk3,

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The likely answer is much like your supercard it is not going to get fixed, play one of the other games. Most of these sorts of things are junk.
It might be a contact issue (those failures are not anything I have seen in emulation or anti piracy and could well be from the cart effectively vanishing from the console) so you can try cleaning the contacts and putting a bit of folded paper between the case and the contacts to try to force better connections (I assume your DS plays other GBA games fine). Alternatively if the same thing happened for the supercard it could be whatever flash cart the aliexpress people use is no good in the same way the supercard is no good.

I have no particular experience with these ones but a while back we did see some multicards try to be dumped and they did odd things, indeed the file sizes alone for those games mean it is likely some form of bankswitching, so not much chance of being able to open them up and flash something new either.

Also probably best not to link those directly -- they are still technically paid for pirated software. If it had been a normal flash cart then absolutely link it as it would help those trying to help you but in this case there is the problem mentioned. You weren't to know though so no harm done. Hopefully you only got the single one and not the $70 bundle as you would have done far better buying a good GBA flash cart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...