syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think what they should do is keep it the same and just add more events...if the European countries don't play baseball then let them add another sport/event they do want to do don't just remove events that have been around for a long time.well back on topic i don't like to watch Preseason football and i get annoyed that they put it on Fox when i want to watch King of the Hill lol

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yes I've seen every episode of King of the Hill and still enjoy watching it but i don't care about practice games and even though its really popular i don't care much for college football I'm not interested in who's going to be the next big star in the NFL years from now.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well i think Favre going to the vikings is a good move even though its like a stab in the back to green bay but any team that has favre on their team has a shot to at least make the play-offs hes just that good =P

Sefi

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd love 22 million over 2 years to hand the ball off and throw a few 3 yard passes. Obviously the Vikings know how to spend money wisely.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-