2 Amiibos in 1?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Eon, May 11, 2015.

1. Eon
    OP

Eon Member

Newcomer
    Oct 14, 2013
    Canada
    Given how unreleased amiibos have been made accessible, would it be possible to store data for two different amiibos in one and switch between them via some kind of switch? If not, is it possible to train an amiibo, save the data on a PC, and load up a different character on the same amiibo to train?

I'm interested in having two different characters (but only one statue) to use/train for Sm4sh but have no idea how I would go about this. Thanks for any suggestions/tutorials!

2. TehCupcakes

TehCupcakes GBAtemp Regular

Apr 5, 2013
    United States
    Based on my limited knowledge of NFC and what other people have posted on here...

It is not possible to store more than one amiibo's data on a single figure. HOWEVER, theoretically, if you could find a way to backup your data on a PC and a method to flash data, you could store them all on a hard drive and go through the necessary steps to switch between them. This would be a bit tedious and it is not how the amiibos were designed. In addition, nothing is publicly released that would make this a simple process. Unless you have some reverse-engineering skills, you'll be waiting a while (months or years) before somebody actually releases anything like this.

Read this topic for more info:
    http://gbatemp.net/threads/spoofing-an-amiibo-using-android-nfc.375048/