Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
6t24he.png

KYT Info said:
Know Your Temps Info

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:

- One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days (or so)

- Once that user's session of questioning starts, anybody can ask that user a reasonable amount of questions they want via posting on the thread

- These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, musical tastes, "what if" situations... ANYTHING!

- Please try to post all your questions at once, in one solid post

- Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their time is up

This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow 'tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner! Those who have an upcoming KYT session will be notified about their upcoming session via PM.

In the spotlight this session is : Xcalibur

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how old are you?
am i awesome?
how would life in as a 2-D side scroller?
did you know my dad works for microsoft?
did you know your a human?
am i pissing you off yet?

cant think of more YET

-anotherworld
tongue.gif

~ifish

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
do your mornings start with a cup of coffee?
do you start your mornings with a refreshing greeting?
do you like carrots?
how grand is your toilet?
how many steps do people walk behind you?
what do you talk about in your 5 hour long, daily recital?

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
1. I miss you, xcali, where have you gone?
2. Why aren't you as active as you were?
3. Is moozxy awesome?
4. Also science?
5. Are we gonna play iSketch again like good ol times?
6. Do ya guises miss me on IRC?
7. I miss things like the Xcaliburactive Force. They were awesome! Are there gonna be things like those anymore?
8. TA or EoF?
9. Why does the EoF suck so much nowadays?
10. Who would you choose, that handsome rogue of a Shaun, or that sexay beast of a Costello?
EXTRA. Does my english fail? (be wary that I'm writing this as of the 3 AM in the morning)

Aaaand, remember that I wub you
wub.gif

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
How did you come up with your GBAtemp name?
Favourite food?
Last book you read?
Do you like to read, or would you prefer that a book is adapted to a movie?

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Why such an expert when it comes to Wii?
Kittens or sharks, what would you rather be killed by?
seXcalibur?

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
ifish said:
how old are you?
am i awesome?
how would life in as a 2-D side scroller?
did you know my dad works for microsoft?
did you know your a human?
am i pissing you off yet?

cant think of more YET

-anotherworld
tongue.gif

~ifish

-19... I think. I haven't been asked my age in a long while now. I could be 99 and I probably wouldn't notice. Although I would be pretty fit for a 99 year old... I digress.
-I dont know you well enough to say that. Come on irc and then we'll talk. Although if you're that awesome i might have to undust my trusty old banhammer to keep you from stealing my spotlight.
-Life would suck as a 2d scroller. It'd be simpler but that 3rd dimension adds so much beauty to the world. Also traffic would be a bitch.
-Can he steal some of bill gates trade secrets for me so I can sell them off to the chinese black market? No? I don't care.
-Really? I always suspected.
-Call me a grammar nazi but improper use of you're and your always gets to me.

.Radiant said:
do your mornings start with a cup of coffee?
do you start your mornings with a refreshing greeting?
do you like carrots?
how grand is your toilet?
how many steps do people walk behind you?
what do you talk about in your 5 hour long, daily recital?

-Bleh. Coffee sux. I prefer orange juice with bits. yummm
-I great people but I'm usually too groggy for it to be refreshing. Unless I slept in and by then its not morning anymore.
-Carrots are for horses. Keep them out of my salads. I don't care if they have vitamin A-Z, iron and plutonium in them, they're nasty.
-Grand enough for a king! So grand even, that I don't use it in fear of spoiling it.
-I usually don't see anyone down empty roads... if its a lot does that mean I'm being stalked?
-wii and wee and donkeyballs.
raulpica said:
1. I miss you, xcali, where have you gone?
2. Why aren't you as active as you were?
3. Is moozxy awesome?
4. Also science?
5. Are we gonna play iSketch again like good ol times?
6. Do ya guises miss me on IRC?
7. I miss things like the Xcaliburactive Force. They were awesome! Are there gonna be things like those anymore?
8. TA or EoF?
9. Why does the EoF suck so much nowadays?
10. Who would you choose, that handsome rogue of a Shaun, or that sexay beast of a Costello?
EXTRA. Does my english fail? (be wary that I'm writing this as of the 3 AM in the morning)

Aaaand, remember that I wub you
wub.gif

1.I miss you too raul
frown.gif
. In fact, I miss gbatemp as a whole but its just become so dead lately.
2. Uni, modern warfare 2, street fighter 4 and my discovery to the fact that there is a life outside of videogames all contributed. All thats left is for me to get a girlfriend and I'll go the same way as moozxy and science
frown.gif

3. No he sux
4. he sux even worse for dissapearing along with shadowxp
5. If everyone is on then I see no reason not to. iSketch was funny as hell when we couldn't even draw. Cept for martin and orcorcorc.
6. I haven't even been that active there lately... I miss irc as a whole but I have so many other things to do that staying on irc all day doesn't sound appealing.
7. There could be but the way I see it, I don't think its gonna happen. The noobs back in the day were hyperactive as fuck and not only spammed ds flashcard section but also TA because it was the cool thing to do. It seems all the noobs care about now is how to unbrick their wii or cheats...
8. TA without a doubt. Even if it didn't get the namechange... I think it still would have died but now we can cherish our memories of a specific forum. Maybe costy realised that and changed the name. If he did, I commend him for it.
9. Like I said, its boring. Older members can only go for so long posting something funny. The magic of TA came from the unexpected hilarity/stupidity of certain topics. Now thats what everyone expects so each topic tries to outdo another... when you try thats when it stops being funny.
10. Shaun looks like justin timberlake but I could lose myself forever in those deep blue eyes of costy. Besides, have you seen him in his stache and puffy wig hair? If I wasn't straight....
... I guess the answer is obvious.

EXTRA: You're english is fine. I'm posting this at 6AM right before I go to bed after 24 hours of no sleep... Is my english OK?

QUOTE(Sonicslasher @ Dec 29 2009, 03:25 AM) Hey xcali: If we have a GBAtemp meetup in 2011, would you come to it?

2011 is a long way off. If I can I definetely will. I've always wanted to travel half way across the world to meet a group of total strangers(I kid, I kid).

QUOTE(Hatsu @ Dec 29 2009, 03:28 AM)
Are you for or against the
8vx0na-1.gif
smiley?

I was there during its conception! I think its the best thing to hit gbatemp since
hrth.gif
and
grog.gif

Neko's wub smiley should have been made an official smiley though.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Edhel said:
How did you come up with your GBAtemp name?
Favourite food?
Last book you read?
Do you like to read, or would you prefer that a book is adapted to a movie?

-I've always been xcalibur since I saw a poster with the name written over it and thought it was cool (over 10 years ago so I can't quite remember what the poster was). Signed up to this forum as xcalibur798 and then asked one of the admins to change it to xcalibur because the xcalibur which took the name was inactive for over 5 years.
-Does ben and jerry's baked alaska count? if not, my mums home made fried chicken. Any variants will do because its the chicken that makes them all so yummy

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Favorites:
Food
Band
Game
Movie
Song
Actor
Singer
Athlete
Temper
Homebrew
Flashcart

VS:
Pizza/Pasta
Veg/NonVeg
Chicken/Beef
DS/PSP
Wii/360/PS3
Windows/Mac
Dommy/Raika
Guitar/Drums
Movies/Music Videos
Final Fantasy/Phantasy Star/Kingdom Hearts
Apple iPods/Other Brand MP3 Players
Burgers/HotDogs

Do you know me?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1) Food that is rare where you are at but where you "normally" travel to is common?

2) At present which subject do you dislike the most?

3) Least favourite food that gets served at a family/holiday meal?

4) Chosen song for a cheesy action sequence?

5) Something new appears of the gadget/machine persuasion; is your first instinct to hack it, push it to the limits, figure out how it works or something along those lines?

6) Following on from 5) last time you hurt yourself playing that or otherwise fixing something?

7) Backflip or frontflip?

8) Least favourite household chore?

9) Whistlestop tour or three nearby countries; which ones?

10) Modern (as in late PS1 era it started at the earliest) "legendary" game series you have yet to play or have played and did not get along with the in the slightest?

11) Film/game/TV show that I or the 'temp at large might have given up on but pulled itself back?

12) GBAtemp meetup and you get to find an arcade; what you do look for in one?

D

Deleted_171835

1. Did you see Avatar?
2. Where does your name originate from?

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is your favorite receptacle to drink water out of? (A glass, paper cup, nalgene bottle, stainless steel canteen etc..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto