Know Your Temps : Xcalibur

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackdragonbaham

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
1.how believable or authentical is the thought that 'life' and the 'world' as we know could be a massive multiplayer game that is played by mightier powers just to pass time?
2.i say baby you say cutie, i say melody you say name, i say beatles you say band, i say cookie you say?
3.which places would you like to visit in your life?
4.what are you interested in?
5.do you miss signatures?

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
I think I scared him
frown.gif

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
deanxxczx said:
Chocolate Bear?
Scrubs reference
IRC?
The best thing evar
Sacred Heart?
If I could live there I would
Soul Cailbur?
Never got into the game. 3d fighters are too fiddly for me.

Revolutionize said:
1. Did you see Avatar?
My family saw it in 3d earlier and said it was awesome but I didn't feel like going
2. Where does your name originate from?
See my earlier answers

moozxy said:
xcalibur can you fix my wii for me? how much would it be to send it to egypt?

Antoligy said:
Thoughts on the blatent abuse of:
Code:
:creep:
Its not used enough.
Can you stand the EoF AND/OR Shoutbox?
I don't look at them anymore... its just going downhill

saxamo said:
What is your favorite receptacle to drink water out of? (A glass, paper cup, nalgene bottle, stainless steel canteen etc..)
The skulls of my fallen enemies.

Posts merged

QUOTE(blackdragonbahamut @ Dec 30 2009, 01:19 AM)
1.how believable or authentical is the thought that 'life' and the 'world' as we know could be a massive multiplayer game that is played by mightier powers just to pass time?
Very unbelievable, we'd have better stats if that was true.
2.i say baby you say cutie, i say melody you say name, i say beatles you say band, i say cookie you say?
dough
3.which places would you like to visit in your life?
wherever josh is gonna meet up in 2011
4.what are you interested in?
if i can make something out of myself going the way I am
5.do you miss signatures?
yes i do. I was shocked when i found out they're gone D:

QUOTE(B-Blue @ Dec 30 2009, 07:38 AM)
I think I scared him
frown.gif

you scare me always b-blue. you scare me with your love
wub.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Xcali! Sorry to be late to the party.
smile.gif

How was you hols?
You up to anything for new year?
Did you ever get that snowball fight?
PS3 > 360?
What console do you have the fondest memories of?
How many years do you think it'll be before we see a chav prime minister?
What other UK city would you live in other than London?
South of England > Rest of England?
Have you 100% Modern Warfare 2 yet?
Favourite film(s) of 2009?
Favourite film(s) in general?
Should we have a GBAtemp New Years bash for moving into 2011?
Is Costello really a vampire?

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xcalwiibur why didn't you answer my question??? I'm in desperate need of your egyptian expertise! If you don't reply I'm going to go to your rival, that coder guy (cannae remember his name)!!

edit:
Extreme coder! That's his name! And yeah! that's right, I'll go to HIM if you don't help me!

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
Xcali! Sorry to be late to the party.
smile.gif

How was you hols? Sleep, play street fighter 4, check if friends are awake, play mw2 and repeat the cycle all over again. I'm pretty sure I eat somewhere in between. Its been brilliant so far.
You up to anything for new year? I'm really sick so I'll be spending mine in bed
frown.gif

Did you ever get that snowball fight? The snow didn't keep going enough for it to be worth it. It was all icey instead of the puffy snow you need for a snowball fight.
PS3 > 360? No way mate. I love my ps3 but I wouldn't give up my 360 for anything in the world.
What console do you have the fondest memories of? My gamecube. My first console I bought with my own money and so many fond memories I have from playing melee or other multiplayer games with my friends.
How many years do you think it'll be before we see a chav prime minister? I hope the british public isn't that stupid but with the rise in chavs, I'll give it another 50 years. By then I'll be too old for it to bother me anyway.
What other UK city would you live in other than London? Southampton. Cause shaun an moozxy live there. I actually applied for southampton uni but I sadly got declined.
South of England > Rest of England? Where is london? I agree/disagree with that statement based purely on the geographical location of london.
Have you 100% Modern Warfare 2 yet? The singleplayer is somewhat lacklustre but I'll consider it when I 10th prestige. I'm second now, quarter of a way there!
Favourite film(s) of 2009? The hangover without a doubt.
Favourite film(s) in general? Die hard 3, silence of the lambs, the untouchables, green street hooligans and a couple of others I can't remember. Also just about any al pacino film/robert deniro crime thriller will fit the bill quite nicely.
Should we have a GBAtemp New Years bash for moving into 2011? We totally should! Costy should find some money-making scheme, get stupid rich and then pay for all our travels to his awesome castle in china.
Is Costello really a vampire? I've seen him in daylight and he didn't look like he was wearing any sunscreen. Although those blue eyes do seem otherworldly...

moozxy said:
xcalwiibur why didn't you answer my question??? I'm in desperate need of your egyptian expertise! If you don't reply I'm going to go to your rival, that coder guy (cannae remember his name)!!

edit:
Extreme coder! That's his name! And yeah! that's right, I'll go to HIM if you don't help me!
We're not rivals! He works for me! Also I cannot fix your wii, you require medical help.

QUOTE(tinymonkeyt @ Dec 30 2009, 10:21 PM)
If you could visit someone in history (dead, I mean), who would it be?
Jesus. Religion always makes me wonder. Its been the cause of so many wars and if I could get the answer straight from the horses mouth, maybe the world wwould be a better place.
Your biggest regret?
I live my life not letting chances slip so I don't have any real regrets but if I do have one it'd be being faster telling a girl I liked that I like her. By the time I told her I could tell she just thought of me as a friend
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz