shot.php
Â
shot.php
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:VenomSave Type:EEPROM_V124ROM Size:32MbitPublisher:InfogramesRegion:USAROM Serial:AGB-BB2E-USALanguage(s):EnglishView NFO:Click Here
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This game rules!

I've been playing for quite some time. It's hard to control at first, but once you get the hang of it... wow! And only 32Mbits, too! Rock on, Atari.
happy.gif

etai

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
how the hell do u play it?
i get like 3xx mph and the others 8xx even if i get 100%
they do all this combo stuff and whatever

etai

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
little explenation.

i only played a bit into this game but i noticed an (unnecessary) frustration factor: under-powerness.

the problem is stated above. you start as level1 and the weakest oponent you can find are level2 guys. so you end up with a match all time where you got best case 400 and they 800. this is a big discrepancy and a really unfair handicap, especially as you have no chance (through buying better equipment) to get on pair with them.

tip? take the best blade (your starter one), modify it for full attack. don't mind for the rest as you can only win if you manage to get never hit so only attack counts. watch the other. as soon as he wants to attack quick attack yourself (do not charge, has no sense yet). seeing 'hit' press Up,Down,A to make the strongest combo you can. repeat this until you are done.

you can not loose your starter blade but loosing like 90% is really frustrating. i managed to beat a 400/900 match with that technice but it is nearly impossible to do so. once you get past that starting frustration you will see better times but the beginning is very player-unfriendly.

PiccoloHD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
gotta check this one out, i dont like beyblade though... well i didnt like duel masters either, but found kaijudo showdown was a decent game

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
a short addition about gameplay. as this game is completly missing a tutorial mode any newcomers are fucked to say it nicely. so here a short decscription how things work, the rest is peacake.

- d-pag: move you around the arena
- A: attacks. hold to charge.
- B: defend. hold to defend longer. press d-pad in direction where attack comes from to raise chance of block greatly.
- L: jump. you need to time this. completly avoids damage.
- R: speed burst, kinda small side-step. can evade
- A+B: if you selected a 'gear' for your blade in the workshop fire it once. typical usage: get rpm spin-up once in a battle.
- L+R: let loose a super attack. watch circle in your RPM meter. each filled tierce increases attack power. full attack can rip off 3000rpm
wink.gif

special moves.
if you 'Hit' press
- up,down,A: for a strong combo move
- left,right,A: for a middle strong combo move
- right,left,A: for a weak move

starting battle. 3..2...1... press A to pull in. press and hold A if completly pulled in. wait for bonus meter to reach the right side and let loose. if timed correctly you get 100% boost of RPM and up to 40% filled super move meter.

that's it. end of crash course... no go beat some serious but.

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm currently at the woods, this game isn't so bad after all. I've been playing for a good hour and still not at the first tournament, so there is some length in it. There should be an option saying whether or not you want to forfit your blade, though.
wink2.gif

Legend

.missing
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm....I suppose I'll go and check out this game, even though I think it's going to be a big sack of shit.

Hopefully an English release of Kingdom Hearts:CoM will come out soon, so I can stop having to waste the days away with shitty games like this one.

Happy trails.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k