shot.php
Â
shot.php
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:BatmanSave Type:EEPROM_V124ROM Size:32MbitPublisher:Zoo DigitalRegion:EuropeROM Serial:AGB-ADHP-EURLanguage(s):EnglishView NFO:Click Here
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

*Anubis*

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never played this game, but know it was popular at the time of amiga (many people bought amiga because of this game). Is it any good and is this strategy or some sort RPG?

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I love Zoo Digital, they'll publish anything.
tongue.gif
From Kill.Switch to R-Type III to Wings to Blowout, Zoo Digital gives every developer a chance. Tee-hee-hee..
wink.gif

Mephiston

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WOW! This brings back memories. Probablly one of (If not the) best game for the C64, and also awesome for the amiga.

I really hope the GBA Port is just as great. If we have this at EB tonight i'm gonna buy it.

Jojjy Ugnick

shake your bonbon
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Nice (I mean ugly) way of writting the game's title! Oh well it's probably not a good game anyway.

Batman, what a bunch of lamers, and they will continue being lamers until they release those GBA collection roms without trimming them from 32 mbit. They are trimmed and this is why they don't work and cannot be patched.

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Heh, so now the E-version finally shows up? That's pretty funny
happy.gif
This rom is soo old.

Anyhow, it's a great game and I think everyone should at least give it a try. Ah I remember playing it on my bro's C64...

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I love Zoo Digital, they'll publish anything.
tongue.gif
From Kill.Switch to R-Type III to Wings to Blowout, Zoo Digital gives every developer a chance. Tee-hee-hee..
wink.gif
they should send Raylight to hell...

after experiencing what they did with R-Type III, you'll surely know why....

they should sell their GBA 3D graphics engine (which can display up to 3000 polygons at the same time at nice speeds, which is quite impressive for the GBA), so other developers can release another thousands of shitty 3D racing games, but please, don't let them port any more games...

ZooDigital should rather give Shin'En the money to develop Iridion III...german developers > italian developers
tongue.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't get this, get an Amiga emulator and the rom and play it as it should be played.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I didn't play it all, not on the C64 and not on the Amiga. It has been made in an 'era' that you would scream for joy when you actually got a little fun out of computer games. In that time I found games like "Henry's house", "Lode Runner", "Blue print", "Super pipeline" and "Bruce Lee" the best games on earth and never thought it would get any better. Even then "Defender of the Crown" made me yawn big yawns. It was so sluggish and uncontrollable. The scene where you had to swordfight your way into the castle made me laugh my heart out.

This one is really for REAL nostalgia and then only for some (just like the amiga classic "Wings") and not really to be played. Just put it in your GBA and think "Oh, how lucky people we are nowadays to still be able to play pirated games that are a LOT more fun".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDBFP_T5XHU