1765 - Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories (J)

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
PS2 Version is one of the best games I've played I remember bein well into it, quite a big game too with cameo appearances from loads of cool characters from other Square games (and a few Disney films).
I respect Takahashi Meijin!

djgarf

I Am A Raver
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
at least this proves all those silly websites wrong that said it would be a 512mbit game
smile.gif

zloty

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
omgggg 256mb game!! that means ill only be able to have this game on my cartridge when I want to play it! dammit I gotta finish zelda and astro boy quickly lolllzzzz

mukimuki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
on a related note:
the kyoto based developer for this game are working on a fingerprint id-based control system for a new game they're developing. wonder if it'll be on the DS...
the aim is for people with disabilities (ie unable to use a normal controller and play games) to be able to enjoy games too. nice thought.

pity this game is disney/square made produced. 2 of my big hates. and i work with square/enix too
tongue.gif

edgeblade69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This game rocks, sure it's in japanese but so far your only missing out on the story line (let's face it GBA games suck in the story department)
I'm going to have to respectively disagree with you there Luse. Ever play Golden Sun 1 or 2? Both those games had great stories. So that is proof that GBA games can have good stories. You don't need lots of processing power to be able to write compelling stories. Just need talented people working on that part of the game.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Heh, people are so fickle about wanting releases..I can't believe anyone has the time to play through all the good stuff that's been released recently.
tongue.gif

Thank goodness this is out, if only so that 'Where is _____????' can change.
smile.gif
I personally can't wait until December (when this comes out in (U)), but until then I've got a lot of titles keeping me busy.
smile.gif

Dark_Lord Malik

Proud Pakistani
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
OMG it is out. I am the biggest Kingdom Hearts fan in the world i was pretty disappointed to hear that Kingdom Hearts 2 will be released in 2004 not 2005. I can`t wait to get this game and i am actually getting this for my GBA. This and FF 1 & 2 are on my list.

esrion

Poetic Spammer of Justice
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
well, i'm half way through fire emblem (and metal slug and zelda) but i'll give this a try. never had time to play the original PS2 game.

Skelv_tnt

Trophies
Website
www.google.es
XP
Country
For future reference:

(U) release date is 12/4
(E) release date is "March 2005"
(according to GameFAQs release listings)

Make what you will of that. So, less than a month for the english version.
OMFG!!!!! You telling me I won't be able to play it in Spanish til march 2005???!!! That's 4 months!! I can't wait that long, I think I'll learn japanese before that (or just play the (U) version)
laugh.gif

anyway, this game ROOOOOCKS!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: make up his mind dude