Not open for further replies.

unlawfulentry

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
djgarf: everybody knows you are lying to the people of gbatemp.

because you read the post by me at 12:17 where i informed about Shark_Tale_USA_GBA-GBATEMP_IS_LAME and then you deleted that post at 12:19

you took some time to create a rename and change the .gba a bit and released it as a dis to rising sun (which is much cooler than you will ever be and they dont lie to the people like you do).

then you put your fake to the main page.... to lie to all of gbatemp! its not only a sad day for gba its also a sad day today for the whole community here.......but as i said:

people here are not dumb they will realize you are lying djgarf.

so say sorry before it's too late cos i will post evidence here that you are lying.
could a moderator please confirm if a post by red was deleted? is it true what he says?

djgarf

I Am A Raver
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
look troll unlawfulentry if u had bothered to read the whole thread then u would of seen that i have already said i deleted a topic because the header was offensive to the website and would of started a flame war which is why your brother troll red brought the flamewar here

Vinpire

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
firstly, to Red and unlawful(backdoor, possibly?)entry, who are both one and the same person, why don't you quit being a two-bit prick and making assumptions? I, YES THATS RIGHT, ME, was the one who trashed that release off kiczeks ftp, so thank you, you've just proven how full of shit you really are.

Vinpire.

unlawfulentry

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
firstly, to Red and unlawful(backdoor, possibly?)entry, who are both one and the same person, why don't you quit being a two-bit prick and making assumptions? I, YES THATS RIGHT, ME, was the one who trashed that release off kiczeks ftp, so thank you, you've just proven how full of shit you really are.

Vinpire.
please dont flame, vinpire!

why did you delete a legit release?

did you do it to help your irc-friend djgarf release the stolen dump that is now on gbatemp main page?

djgarf

I Am A Raver
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
i have said many times already that it was nothing to do with me,vinpire has said that he was the one dealing with kiczeks ftp and yet u still carry on trolling our forum spreading the hate just like you do on irc and you wonder why you got banned LOL

Vinpire

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thats right, i deleted it. Do i care? Do i hell. People post fake releases there all the time and i don't take kindly to some dumbass such as yourself taking a personal vendetta towards the gbatemp community and releasing a rom that way using an offencive nfo file and group name. So i killed it. Boo hoo. You were banned from the irc channel for causing trouble every time you came in, that was your soul purpose in fact. Accept that, get over it, and stop acting like a lamer and pulling stunts like this.

I deleted it because i know it was you uploading it, so i thought i might cause some trouble for you instead, having to reupload it all those times.

To any Rising Sun Members who may be casually browsing this post to see what all the fuss is about, your boy here, shh, Red, Unlawfulentry, WTFEVER he's going by these days, claims to be a member of your group. He has told me numerous times that he is in Rising Sun and that he will take us down. If this is true, i would really appreciate it if you could fetch his leash, put his back in his kennel and tell him to stop pissing on our lawn. If it isn't, then it's him giving you the bad name, not us. This is not a demand of any kind, i hate getting those myself, just meerly a suggestion, in the name of peace. Thank you for your time.

Vinpire.

unlawfulentry

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
He has told me numerous times that he is in Rising Sun
i dont know what the fuck you are talking about but you must be lying cos a) i dont go on irc it is lame and b) i am not all those names you mentioned and c) i have never talked to you d) i have never told anyone i am in rising sun and i never would do that

so it was you AND djgarf who did this fake and hide the real release from gbatemp?!

laugh.gif

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
djgarf mentioned nointro in the fake nfo he wrote...to cover up his steps.
i cant be sure if he repacked it, but yes, it was made to diss nointro too.
sure nointro doesnt consider "baisoku!" a "text edited into the end." GIL one should be a good dump.
thank you darkrock.... and yes of course the gil (=gbatemp is lame) release is a correct dump it was only renamed and repacked cos djgarf didnt like the name of this "new gba group"...
A dump group must have dumped a certain amout of roms to be acknowledged.
If it's your first dump, then you will anyway be listed as "independent"
smile.gif

Vinpire

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The host name for 80.171.39.171 is d039171.adsl.hansenet.de

So why does that ip address match your irc nicks? Now who is lying? In fact not only have you spoken to me on irc numerous times, you've also threatened me about the same amount.

No, it was not myself or garf who 'faked' this release, because unlike some childish people 'shh', 'red', 'unlawfulentry', 'kevin dagneaux', whoever you may be, i got bored after a half hour and left the ftp alone. And as garf is a close personal friend of mine, i know for a fact he wasn't even in his house when that release started causing trouble. And by that i mean, when i was made aware of it, by other people using the ftp. In fact i was the one that made garf aware of it when he got back home. I changed no topics, because of the release confusion i wanted to make sure what i was putting there first. That ftp, by the way, you won't get logs for. It could have been any one of a hundred people uploading it, cause the password for that ftp gets around more than the local village tart as you well know, because you have the password, and have just wiped nearly everything from said ftp. Isn't that mature everybody?

Vinpire.

unlawfulentry

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
my ip is 213.*

i think you are trying a trick here......

you tell some lies about a guy who is really cool and famous in the real scene and you attack him and say he did this or that...... (shh)

then you attack someone else who is a well known very friendly guy with many friends (redhunter)

while it really was you who attacked rising sun....right? you did this fake with help of your little friend djgarf..

all your excuses......just spot a liar. my 5 cent

Dwaalspoor98

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Red you're so pathetic, (Do you have a short dick?, or are you really so ugly?).. Relax man the world is still here..

I'm glad you've made the decision to shut up...

Vinpire

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Your 5 cent ain't worth a shit with me. Anyone who knows me or garf knows we wouldn't do this kind of thing. Besides, why would you say this guy is really cool and famous when earlier you claimed you didn't even go on irc. If you don't go on irc then how would you know who he is? In fact, how would you know who redhunter is? Cause those are irc nicks... nuff said.

And once more all you can come back to is pointing the finger at myself and another innocent when you have no proof. Like i said, those who know us would know thats not the sort of thing we do, and to be honest, those are the only people i really care about anyway. Not some random idiot who like to cause trouble with no basis of fact.

Vinpire.

unlawfulentry

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Your 5 cent ain't worth a shit with me. Anyone who knows me or garf knows we wouldn't do this kind of thing. Besides, why would you say this guy is really cool and famous when earlier you claimed you didn't even go on irc. If you don't go on irc then how would you know who he is? In fact, how would you know who redhunter is? Cause those are irc nicks... nuff said.

And once more all you can come back to is pointing the finger at myself and another innocent when you have no proof. Like i said, those who know us would know thats not the sort of thing we do, and to be honest, those are the only people i really care about anyway. Not some random idiot who like to cause trouble with no basis of fact.

Vinpire.
so......

a) you admit you hide the real release

and

b) say that the release that discriminates the most famous gba release group is not by you?

haha.

could it be that you _THOUGHT_ the real release was by rising sun and so wanted to hit back on them?

dude this is only your failure and you cant put it on someone else.

Vinpire

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
so......

No, i'm admitting i deleted it, because i knew it was you uploading it.

QUOTE said:
b) say that the release that discriminates the most famous gba release group is not by you?

Correct, it seems to me like you aren't reading anything and just regurgitating the same tiresome crap over and over.

QUOTE said:
could it be that you _THOUGHT_ the real release was by rising sun and so wanted to hit back on them?

I'm sure if Rising Sun were to have released this game, they would have done it using their own group name. If that were the scenario, no i wouldn't have deleted it because i have more respect for them than i do for most.

While we're on the suject though, i notice you didn't deny it when i point out how much of a liar you are by saying you don't use irc and yet you know those nicks, good job there liar. Oh and whats more...

[11:06] I WILL DESTROY YOU
[11:06] want new rs release ?
[11:07] I WILL DESTROY YOU

[11:09] u banned me
[11:10] I WILL DESTROY YOU

[11:11] yes u did u waste of sperm
[11:11] gay fuck

Lies? I have logs baby. Yes, i removed most of the conversation there, because as you may have guessed, my language gets a bit loose when i'm angry and i've prolly sworn faaaar too much already. Anyway, i think everyone is capable of making their own descisions on the matter, they will believe what they want regardless, much like your one track mind believes right now that it was me who faked that release.

Vinpire.

Yokimari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Vinpire.
so......

and

haha.

Sorry if this is off the track a little bit, I had to get something in here about this.. Im tired of sitting here just reading on this.

First of all, and I've been around long enough to identify this kind of crap, you are a lamer, a n00b, a lil kid who is trying to get his 15 mins of fame by being a FUCKTARD and going around making false accusations and pointing the finger at anyone who questioned your -small minded- attempt to get DJ Garf, who just did what he was told to do and posted a rom release and INFO, and before you go and say that Vinpire was a criminal too, -Im sure you already have, my brain is all messed up cause of this problem- he was just trying to keep a flame war from happening, deleted the FLAMEING rom release you posted..(-sigh-..moron) in order to keep the peace, unlawfull entry, red...whatever, shh, stfu and be gone. So in responce to DJ Garf and Vinpire dealing with your sorry arse..I gotta post a very suitable smiley for you..

owned.gif

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What's with all this crap, let me bottom line this for all you idiots attacking Djgarf...

I don't care if he killed your parents and ate your children, he's a Global mod, he can and will do what's best for this place when ever he sees fit, that is why he is a mod, that goes with the job.

So all you little piss ants get off his back and learn your place, there have been too many little fishes trying to attack the big fish, it's getting old and stale.

If you have a problem with this, that's just too bad there is nothing pissing and moaning and trying to discredit him will accomplish, your only going to end up suspended and or banned...

djgarf- I know you do an excellent job, you always have, there are times when you don't express yourself fully, but you always act in the best interest of this board and or the channel in that you always try and keep the peace...

Keep up the excellent work...

opcode32

powerh8er par excellence
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i hate taking part in lame discussions like that, but i feel it's neccessary here.

first of all, Rising Sun has nothing to do with any of those releases. That ssh/red/whatever guy is also in no way connected to RS aswell, for a matter of fact i don't like him at all.

second, i dunno what's up with all those weird releases people are talking about, but scene-wise this is the only release that's valid
Code:
Shark_Tale_USA_GBA-Hyperion (1F/4.4M/7h 57m)

it was uploaded to all sites that matter and therefore we would have NO FUCKING INTEREST at all to release some lame repack. We don't steal releases to diss gbatemp, but rather use our own ones
smile.gif

so please, do everyone a favour. permban ssh/red/blahblah from these forums, add the only proper and valid release, which is the HYPERION one. incase noone got ahold of it, i'll post info now

Code:
filename:   hpnshark.zip (4.2mb)
checksum: 0xFC
crc32:        0x7B68D93E      
header:     shark tale
serial:       agb-bsue-usa
company: activision
version:    1.0
size:         64mbit

no nfo was included, just a simple file_id.diz containing the dirname

no please end this pointless discussion and keep RS out of your personal little wars.

opcode/RS

-mrc-

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mhm

-German-
sorry wenn ich das auf deutsch poste aber naja das in englisch zu schreiben wär nen bisserl schwer ich poste den gleichen text gekürz noch in englisch drunter

seh ich das richtig da behauptet einer(red),in ziemlich feltigem umgangston das release wäre in wirklichkeit von rising sun und ist stinking weils und zum download überall zu haben ist mit der nfo von "fuckeRS" was soviel wie "Fuck (e?) Rising sun" bedeuten soll?

und das das release früher nen "text hatte der gba temp diskreditiert

ich würd verstehen wenn jemand von gba temp kein "fuck gba temp" in der info stehen haben will isja wohl logich die lezte info von rising sun sagt ja auch sowas aus das gba temp die infos removed oder removen soll? (ist nicht deutlich genug geschrieben wies gemeint ist ohne hintergrundwissen kanns beides bedeuten gehe von ersterem aus)

und dann ne weitere frage wie kann gba temp beeinflussen was ich woanders downloaden kann ich meine wenns so wäre wieso kann ich das rom auf ner seite wie z.B. XXXXX downloaden mit der fuckeRS info ? ich meine ich kenn mich in der szene nicht aus aber kann gbatemp bestimmen was releast wird? soviel zu meinem besseren verständniss und nun das selbe gekürz in english

und ganz nebenbei steht doch in der info das es nicht das erste release war sondern das erste release ohne geänderten romtext

-english-

can somebody explain me this? wath all aboud this doese those read mean the release is a fake (and he talk aboud the downloadable zip everywhere?) did anybody read the last nfo from the rissingsun release? they say something about gbatemp ?
did those read mean somebody change the NFO from the release and Spread all over the woerld a "wrong stolen releae"? at the moment i dont belife him just becouse his mannars are realy rude but i think the story is interesting if i where someone from gbatemp and see a flaming about me i would remove it on my board its easy but can gbatemp change the rom all over the woerld? waths all aboud this?

and in the release info itself it says its not the first release its just one without text inside the rom from the release group
Es ging darum das RS nicht die infos auf der gbatemp-seite sehen wollte. da sollten sie wegegenommen werden

-mrc-

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thats right, i deleted it. Do i care? Do i hell. People post fake releases there all the time and i don't take kindly to some dumbass such as yourself taking a personal vendetta towards the gbatemp community and releasing a rom that way using an offencive nfo file and group name. So i killed it. Boo hoo. You were banned from the irc channel for causing trouble every time you came in, that was your soul purpose in fact. Accept that, get over it, and stop acting like a lamer and pulling stunts like this.

I deleted it because i know it was you uploading it, so i thought i might cause some trouble for you instead, having to reupload it all those times.

To any Rising Sun Members who may be casually browsing this post to see what all the fuss is about, your boy here, shh, Red, Unlawfulentry, WTFEVER he's going by these days, claims to be a member of your group. He has told me numerous times that he is in Rising Sun and that he will take us down. If this is true, i would really appreciate it if you could fetch his leash, put his back in his kennel and tell him to stop pissing on our lawn. If it isn't, then it's him giving you the bad name, not us. This is not a demand of any kind, i hate getting those myself, just meerly a suggestion, in the name of peace. Thank you for your time.

Vinpire.
I just can tell you - none of the mentationed guys is or where ever in Rising Sun. RS dont need such games to blame a single person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated