1649 - Pokemon Emerald (J)

snapplemon

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, im just asking how you download. Didnt a moderator put a download on the dite for it? Im not requesting, im asking a question

Xeago

Insert witty phrase here.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Seriously guys, read the rules of conduct for the site.

You will never find a rom link here. Like wise, you will be belittiled continualy if you ask for a download link, source of download, or other "how do i get the rom" type questions.

Now, go and rtfr.

spanks54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Some people, like myself, prefer to catch ALL of them legit FYI.
How can you catch something Legit when it purposely is left out of the game? I mean, I catch everything thats available for me (back when Blue and Red were out I even "burrowed" my sister's blue to get the other pokemon) but, I mean, those Pokemon are purposley not added to the game in a direct way (they exsist, but you can't catch them) then Nintendo gives them away in Japan but not over here (actualy, once upon a time, they did give Mew away over here) Whats the point of fighting a battle you can't win?

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
hm... i donno if that has been stated somewhere already but i stumbled across the english translation of this game. if somebody is interested he can look here http://eo-trans.vip-anime.com/eme/index.htm. i have not tested it yet but i think i'll try it out so you can be assured it's working.

Gounta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Which patch should I find if I want to play to this rom on my VBA 1.7.2 ?
huh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: