Not open for further replies.

Chiaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i have read it but i still dont know how to download it can you say it in your own words plzzz 
frown.gif
:wtf:
i cant believe you have asked that after reading the rules
WE DO NOT SUPPLY ILLEGAL ROM IMAGES!!!
WHAT PART OF THAT SENTENCE DO U NOT UNDERSTAND????
Roflmfao
biggrin.gif

Chiaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Guys it still won't work when I have it on EEPROM (without sensor) and Flash 128K ...
What should I do? =(
It won't work on VBA!
Can someone explain step by step what changes on the VBA preferences are necessary?

Inu268

woof
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
damn the board is not notifiyng me of my post.....meh....downloading it right now,and i think u guys need the eeprom v 124 patcher to.....jsut go to the utility and tools section u guys will find(that is for flashcarts,not emulator)

VegettoSSJ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guys it still won't work when I have it on EEPROM (without sensor) and Flash 128K ...
What should I do? =(
It won't work on VBA!
Can someone explain step by step what changes on the VBA preferences are necessary?
Start VBA 1.7.2. Go to options, choose emulator, choose save type. Set the save type to Eeprom. (Exit the emulator). Start again. Start the rom. Play the from the beginning. It should work fine now.

xzxxy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If, like me, you had a problem playing the game on a flash cart (a "this game will not run on this hardware" message when you tried to enter the Grand Kai's house), you can backup the save to your PC, load up the save on vba and get past the problematic bit. After that, write the save back to the cart and you can carry on as normal.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Um so you have to change save type back and forth to play this/Pokemon Fire Red?
And plus does this still not work with EZFA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Oh you meant the game. Scratch what I said earlier +1