Ripklawe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have I done something wrong?

When I use this in VBA, it tells me "The iM sub-circuit board is not installed"

Is this a known issue? I looked here but don't see any answer.

Regards,

Rip

Ripklawe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thankx Cowboy, much appreciated.

P.S.

That WAS a simple one and I have had to do that before...why didn't i think of it?

Regards,

Rip

Ripklawe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I am using version 1.7.2 of VBA. The original, not the CE version that was released after Forgotten stopped updating VBA.

Regards,

Rip

rafe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@ hunter00 tnx
wink.gif
, patch working perfectly, the one included with the romd didn't

Ripklawe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, fixed the problem on my own. I just deleted the battery file. I thought I had already done that but it turns out VBA was saving the battery file to my roms directory. Works now without me having to use that patch. Thanks for everyones help, it is appreciated.

Regards,

Rip

TheGreat2nd

[No Title]
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That "Save file is corrupted" message is because you dont have the same sized chip in your crappy f2a carts that the Pokemon carts use for saving. You wont ever see that message with an EFA.
Damn, is there any way to fix it?
Other than buying a EFA
tongue.gif

As long as it don't affect the game, it's fine, but I'm sure there will be a patch for it...right?

DidYouLoseASock

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I still cant find where to download the roms. Can you even download them off this page or what. All i need to know is where is the link to download this game. or give me a site where i can down load this game (sorry my fav rom site just got shut down so trying to finding a new home)

DoS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I didn't understand. after all, who could make the save of the game work without that inicial warning and how. who could make it work, explain saying what emulator u use, what save you use (automatic, 64k, 128, etc) and if u used a patch, and if u did, what was it.

R

ratbu

A little help here.....using vba 1.7.2, used the patch that came with the rom and save set to auto/Flash128k. I get that corrupt save message after playing for 2-3 hours straight. It still loads but will i have problems later? Or am i the only one getting that error with vba?

Thanks
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1