screens.gif
1551_1.PNG
1551_2.PNG
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:CaravanSave Type:SRAM_F_V103 (256kb)ROM Size:64MbitFilename:cvn-bball.zipRegion:JapanPublisher:M&B Inc.Language(s):JapaneseROM Serial:AGB-A8LJ-JPN
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

Lynx The Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LOL!!!!! XD!!! The robots are called Crack Balls! I find that VERY funny. The game seems fun but I doubt it will come to the US or Europe any time soon though.

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dumped quicker than I thought it would. Maybe there was a popular old Anime of this?

Anyway, Lio's right... The game won't save with VBA. It works with the emu that Djgarf put up for the Sonic X video, though. Well, that's 2 games released by Caravan that doesn't work on VBA now. This and Toruneko no Daibouken 3 Advance. I guess you can use the save state at least in VBA for this game instead of being stuck in a cycle...

As for the BB Ball battles, they're nothing exciting so far. Game graphics are pretty good but the animation's kind of low.

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Heh, don't ask me. They came up with the names and that's how they were written on the site. Obviously the script writer doesn't know about the connotations of the English language...
rolleyes.gif

K

Kontrast

Umm... I don't know how the heck you guys are having problems saving with Torneko3... saves perfectly fine for me in VBA with the settings on Auto/Flash 64K. That makes 1 game
wink.gif

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, what do you know... Toruneko 3 works on Flash 64K save. Didn't need to patch it after all
biggrin.gif
It was probably because we had the save on Flash 128K. You should post this on the Toruneko 3 thread.

Now for BB Ball... Nope. Doesn't work with BBB.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: