screens.gif
1541.PNG
1541-2.PNG
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:TrashmanSave Type:FLASH512_V131 (512Kbit)ROM Size:128MbitFilename:trm-sa3r.zipRegion:EuropePublisher:SegaLanguage(s):Japanese, English, German, French, Spanish, ItalianROM Serial:AGB-B3SP-EUR
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

Lynx The Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Man I should give this Sonic a try, I even loved Sonic Heroes A LOT yet for some reason I don't feel like playing this, convince me that it's good
smile.gif
I'm a big Sonic fan, I grew up with Sonic but every time I try to play this I end up leaving it for "later"

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Without even playing it I can tell you exactly what it is. It's the same game as all the others. You hold right and run really fast, press A to jump whenever you get stuck against an edge, then continue running right until the level is over. Repeat ad nauseam.

Yokimari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I logged in just to mouth you off, first of all, Sonic is alot more then just run right and jump when you get stuck against a wall, This is actually a slightly difficult game, dont bash anything untill you've atleast played it through, you've completely made yourself out to be a totall f*king moron.

Angelical_1

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Without even playing it I can tell you exactly what it is. It's the same game as all the others. You hold right and run really fast, press A to jump whenever you get stuck against an edge, then continue running right until the level is over. Repeat ad nauseam.
I've even heard rumours that on occasions you even have to run left as well.

Oh, and Hiroshi21, please refrain from personal insults, we don't need another flaming session. Thank-you.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Without even playing it I can tell you exactly what it is. It's the same game as all the others. You hold right and run really fast, press A to jump whenever you get stuck against an edge, then continue running right until the level is over. Repeat ad nauseam.
Wrong, there's a new Coop system in the game where you have two of the same characters at once who have to work together and stuff...YOU PHAIL!
ohmy.gif

MZx

Trophies
Website
mz.emuparadise.org
XP
Country
Malta
I actually wasn't engrossed in this too much. I mean, if there was Sonic!LevelEditor, it would seem that it was edited out of the previous Sonic Advances.. just 'cos.

Just a personal opinion, but I can stand so much of rushing through a metal city, a jungle, an ocean world, and so on..

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I logged in just to mouth you off, first of all, Sonic is alot more then just run right and jump when you get stuck against a wall, This is actually a slightly difficult game, dont bash anything untill you've atleast played it through, you've completely made yourself out to be a totall f*king moron.
Wow, I do feel special now. Some random stranger on the internet took the time to give me a piece of their brilliant mind. And they even clicked on a login button to do it! Please don't overexert yourself on my account.

In the future, please refrain from calling people "f*king moron"s when you have no point of your own. Your "don't knock it until you've played it" is worth about as much as "don't warn about the dangers of drinking antifreeze unless you've actually done it, since you have no way of knowing whether it'll be harmful or not".

And please, do drink some antifreeze. For all of us.

Lynx The Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Enough of this, it's simple we shouldn't bash games that we know nothing about, play the game PROPERLY and then decide if you like it or not, just running around mindlessly in Sonic will only get you a bad ending and nothing more. If you take the time to play the Sonic games proerply, meaning try to get all emeralds and stuff you'll see that they are a bit more complex than what you consider them to be now.

Well, if you don't like Sonic than don't bother playing the ames go play Silent Hill 4 NOW! It's FREAKIN' AWESOME!!! I LOVE IT!
smile.gif
Sorry if spelling/grammar is bad guys I've been up all night playing SH4 and don't intend to go to bed any time soon.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sonic Advance 3 (and 2, and even 1) are all awesome games. Really brings back my love of the Genesis, even though these games are remarkably different from the old Genesis faithfuls. Still, this is a franchise that I hope shows at at least one more title before it ends or moves on to a different system.

Ash Crimson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I assume this is a non glitching E release as opposed to the E beta from before, I think I'll get it just to see if it will save on my F2A.
mellow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-