Something to play at 4:20
wink.gif

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
OMG, how dumb are you guys? It's card games, the most boring crap on earth and you talk about it like it's friggin' mana from heaven... are you believing everything stupid IGN ("we're being paid for reviews and damn proud of it") writes???

Can't believe it...

-- enarky ("my dick got a 9.8 from IGN...")

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
OMG, how dumb are you guys? It's card games, the most boring crap on earth and you talk about it like it's friggin' mana from heaven... are you believing everything stupid IGN ("we're being paid for reviews and damn proud of it") writes???

Can't believe it...

-- enarky ("my dick got a 9.8 from IGN...")
Have you ever thought that some people might have different tastes to you? Some people may enjoy card games and a portable gba game that has dozens of card games on the single cart might be just what they're after.

spooky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
this game is just great
smile.gif

good music, clear menus, has a save for really everything u need (+ nice statistics, etc), a lot of different games (understandable complete rules included for each game), great game layout (for the scores etc)

well, i love it
wink.gif

definitely a clear 5/5

KiVan

Hooray! Member n# 1!!!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
good game indeed but has its faults.
I've played only hearts and bridge so far, and hearts it's quite easy (no difficulty settings in options) while bridge is poorly structured.

If you know how to play bridge , you know it's most important to look at the cards laid down when you opponent declares the trumps, if you look at the screen, you see that the cards on the right can be hardly seen, some are hidden by the name of the opponent too :/
1523.png

I still haven't tried other games, but i think this game could have been better
smile.gif

aj1288

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
games like these, will be played for a long time, they have huge lasting appeal. Now comon when are card games ever going to lose their status. They will remain forever. I just also wished they included 13 in the list of card games, thats one of my favourites. I guess we cant be picky though. Overall awsome game.

Herg

PogoShell Dev
Trophies
Website
www.geocities.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, I think the freeware game Herg's Solitaire (www.geocities.com/hergtoler/gbdev.html) is much better (AND smaller!).
I just stopped by GBATemp for the first time in a couple months and saw this. This post was spookje's first and only post. It really made my day, so I'm giving him a free copy of Herg's Solitaire.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/tP_4p2-HkOo?si=YA0-tpAzP26E-P66