OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
new.gif
1523 - Ultimate Card Games USA 32Mbit (iND)

1523.PNG
1523-2.PNG

Languages: English
Save Type : EEPROM_V124 [/p]

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Excellent, i've been looking forward to this game being dumped since I read the review at IGN. It got 9.5
blink.gif
Which from IGN certainly means something.

Ahh this will settle my personal craving.................for blackjack.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Ok, if this game doesn't have Go Fish then I don't call it the Ultimate anything
laugh.gif
It does, I was just playing it
happy.gif

Damn, initial impressions are that this game is pretty damn good. I love the relaxing music and layout of the whole game. It's the sort of game you can just whip out when your bored or when you feel like palying cards. The great thing is that with each of the games on it (there are like 20 games on it) you can have a suspended save for EACH of the games, not one suspended save for the entire cart. In the face creator, you can rotate the face around partially as it's in 3D. I suggest anyone even vaguely interested in card games check this game out.

wuggle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well whilst I answered the call of nature (more info than you probably required) it kept me busy for 20 minutes playing Hearts.

Had a squiz around the menus and at the other various games on it and I agree with the comment above that is definately one of those good games to have on your cart for a quick game to relieve some boredom.

Well worth the download folks... I can see this sitting in a corner of my cart for some time...

shingyau

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've been waiting ages for this - I can't believe they did it all in 32Mbits. One great thing is that all the ganes are playable in single cart multiplayer, and you can even copy them them to other GBA's.

aj1288

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Excellent, i've been looking forward to this game being dumped since I read the review at IGN. It got 9.5Â Which from IGN certainly means something.

it also got game of the month as well by ign, so its a definitely worth looking at, i am waiting in queue on mirc for this game, cant wait to play it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night