Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
new.gif
1518 - Classic NES Series: Xevious USA 32Mbits (Hyperion)

1518-1.png
1518-2.png

Language: English
Save Type: EEPROM_V124[/p]

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hmph, IMO worst candidate for NES "classic" therefore bottom of the barrel choice for me..

isn't it Xevious, though? WTH does that sposed to mean anyways? Oooh, spacey sounding name..
tongue.gif

Smashingblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember playing this game on the Atari, great game. I fully support Nintendo re-releasing these titles, but I don't agree with the $20 price tag on some of them. Zelda, Super Mario Bros. and the like are fine at $20 for how much game you get. Xevious and Donkey Kong, among others are short games and not worth $20, especially for Donkey Kong which can be had on the e-reader cards, if I'm not mistaken.

GoldDragon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Better change the topic title to Xevious not Xeviuos.

On an entirely different note, Nintendo's remakes are genuinely disappointing me lately. It's just a one-trick pony. They re-release old NES games that the majority of us have already played and/or finished. Re-releases wouldn't have been that bad if the prices hade been kept reasonable, though. Yet today we have to pay through our noses just to play a classic NES game that can easily be played using PocketNES.

fireworkz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I keep getting 'game card error'-'turn power off'. Does anyone know why. It shows this on the VBA and Hardware.
Thks for your help,
take care
fireworkz
ph34r.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ StealthD0g99: how