1512 - Classic NES Series: Legend of Zelda (U)

speechless

Friend Of GBATemp
Trophies
Website
nongoodgba.kiczek.com
XP
Country
United States
Meh...Figures it would be Trashman who released this...
indeed, we put these our sir, just to annoy yourself and your co-horts and to give helga/mugs a little work to do
rolleyes.gif

but seems Rising Sun has cracked and save-fixed the zelda for the public..
Praise the lord, now finally close this thread...
dry.gif

coolhj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I've made 2 ipses, one to remove the sram check (and zelda works fine on my cart now whereas it first without crack didnt) and another ips to make the game save data to sram. Now i can play zelda in the train and live happily after.
Under what size, 8mbit or 32 mbit?

And, can you tell us why the 8mbit version always has sticky buttons, and the 32mbit works good?

And what flashcart do you play with?

THX!

helga/mugs

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
it works under 8mbit, and nintendo has added a couple special gba routines which could lead that some flashcarts can't handle this or slow down.

outuvitt

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Please don't close this thread just yet. I have tested the ips crack on my EZFA and it works.
biggrin.gif
However, I tried patching the savefix.ips and after, I flashed my EZFA all I get is a white screen.
dry.gif
I used smartips to patch it. Any suggestions?

-out

R-Style

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Zelda works on my flashcard but how do I patch 2 IPS files. The first Crack IPS works great but I can't save. because i need the save Patch. How do I patch 2 IPS files. Please tell me I want to play zelda

oRBIT

Trophies
XP
Country
I managed to get the crack working (however, patching an 8mbit Zelda ROM resulted in sticky keys, patching a 32megabit oversized(?) ROM did the job). However the save fix doesn't seem to work on my EZFA anyway...
frown.gif

rockshow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok i've got the rom size up 32mbits and the speed is fine

i then applied the crack to the same file and it now loads fine

i then added the save patch but it still doesn't save??

i'm using ezfa 256mb

davester333

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If i patch the 8mbit version with the crack , the games works fine . If i put the save fix on the 8mbit version , it gives out a white screen ,

So i applied the crack and the save to the 32mbit version ,and now it runs , and doens't give a saving error after the name entering screen , but when i turn off power , the save is gone.

You can see the white screen in VBA , you will see a black screen with the menu enabled in vba (L+R) if the game loads.

Then when you exit vba , it gives you a 8k sav file , that should be 64k in order to save to my F2a ...

Help!

Altamira

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
allright,

The game works when fixing it to 32mbit and then aply the 2 ips patches. yesss!!!!!!!!!!

I'm using a flash2advance 256mbit cart.

like the game on the nes, the game saves automatic, right? (I can't remember it very well)
Then this rom must save auto too? Or must Link die first in order to save the game?

Does anybody has an answer for it?

Thanks!

R

RoadDogg

allright,

The game works when fixing it to 32mbit and then aply the 2 ips patches. yesss!!!!!!!!!!

I'm using a flash2advance 256mbit cart.

like the game on the nes, the game saves automatic, right? (I can't remember it very well)
Then this rom must save auto too? Or must Link die first in order to save the game?

Does anybody has an answer for it?

Thanks!
I got the game to play but i cant get it save... even after the 2 pacthes
blink.gif
are you sure yours saves? And i do belive the game saves by it self, but only after like you buy something, or get an item, or beat a dungeon... i forget though, so i cant be positive

coolhj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
it works under 8mbit, and nintendo has added a couple special gba routines which could lead that some flashcarts can't handle this or slow down.
So that means you not only remove the sram check and make the game save, but also crack that couple special gba routine to make the 8mbit version run properly without any sticky buttons?

HiroHyoto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stupid windowsxp doesn't come w/ copy.exe only Xcopy

and looking for copy.exe on yahoo or google is like looking for a needle in a haystack

would someone please point me in the right direction or email me copy.exe

xcopy doesn't have the /b binary switch

thanks...

R

RoadDogg

stupid windowsxp doesn't come w/ copy.exe only Xcopy

and looking for copy.exe on yahoo or google is like looking for a needle in a haystack

would someone please point me in the right direction or email me copy.exe

xcopy doesn't have the /b binary switch

thanks...
i did the copy in xp just fine. I just forgot how to change the directory so i had to put the roms i wanted to change whereever it said it was when i opened up the command prompt. when they were in there i just typed

copy /b 1.gba+1.gba+1.gba+1.gba 2.gba and it worked just fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: im fucking motivated