Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah, go to irc, I'm serving both there
happy.gif

Magus, thanks for the attention, but I ended up finishing his ass with my W monster XD I tried a lot of times, some 20~30, was almost giving up
sleep.gif
but I guess I got lucky and drew it on a moment he had no way to put it back on my hand or discard it, so... I won
laugh.gif

Blocker monsters have a B on them, but is there any way to recognize monsters who can't be blocked other than reading the text? Like what type/colour?

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
no there isn't any special symbol... but
1) most of unblockable creature are blue
2) some white spell give unblockability
3) some green creature are unblockable but they can be blocked if that creature has the same strenght (or is more strong) of them
EDIT: i beated the first tourney... i'll see if i can do my human-liquid people deck again but i'm missing some card
wink.gif
does anybody know when they ask you to play against them what you gain if you beat them? i got unlucky and always losted
wink.gif

D

DarkWolfNine

Well.. I went to the screen to pic a player to duel against, and a dude popped up and asked me something.. I said sure . dueled him and won (barely).

I got one card. it didn't show me the card though. it was at an angle so I could only see the back. But I went into my trunk and saw it was one of the good super rares. (the second highest red one I think) 7 mana required.

Not sure if that is what you are talkin about, but that was my situation. I have only been challenged once so far.

Holy Dragon Mast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, after playing for about 5 minutes, Magus, it appears that even the Card List from Duel Masters.tv is useless.
The whole game is in Japanese, so how are you ment to translate the cards if their names are in Japanese? And how do you know which menus are which? Please help me.
frown.gif

~Holy Dragon.

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
card are numbered check the number of the card then search for the same number on duelmasters.tv list
as for menu just basic trial & error there aren't many menu so after some practice you can navigate them pretty easy!
smile.gif

Holy Dragon Mast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
card are numbered check the number of the card then search for the same number on duelmasters.tv list
as for menu just basic trial & error there aren't many menu so after some practice you can navigate them pretty easy!
smile.gif
Aha! I never noticed the numbers, Magus. Thanks to you, I can now play this game properly.
smile.gif
Also, can someone make a Menu FAQ or something similiar? I know it would really help a lot of people. Thanks.

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i finished all the normal tourney beated the three extra tournament (after you beat the 6 normal tourney an arena will appear in this arena you can do three extra tourney but your deck has to have some limitation in the first you have to build your deck using only 1 card x type in the second you have to use only common card and in the third you have to use only DM6 card) anybody getted more far than this and/or discovered other secret?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: