Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
new.gif
1423 - Disney's Magical Quest 3 EURO 64Mbit (Rising Sun)

1423_1.PNG
1423_2.PNG

Languages: English, Francais, Deutsch.
Save Type : EEPROM_V124[/p]

ajdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Was this released as an American rom? It's just that for some reason, my update on OfflineList doesn't work.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They weren't originally called Magical Quest 2 and 3, they had other names like Magic Castle or something along those lines. They just gave them all the same names when they ported them to the GBA.

Akiraro

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think there was a version of the 2nd and 3rd on the SNES (US) but I may be wrong.

The japanese version was only 32 kbit....This one is big for nothing

Deanwick

GBAtemp terror that flaps in the night!
Trophies
Website
batman.jypoly.fi
XP
Country
Finland
1st and 2nd games were ports from SNES. This one I hoped it would be World of Illusion, but it seems not to be. A whole new game to me, so I better try it out (I`m a secret fan of all Disney-games
laugh.gif
)

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
1st and 2nd games were ports from SNES. This one I hoped it would be World of Illusion, but it seems not to be. A whole new game to me, so I better try it out (I`m a secret fan of all Disney-games)
Part 1, 2 & 3 are all orginaly snes games, part 1 & 2 came out in us but part 3 was only released in jap so this aint nothing new other then getting translated.

QUOTE said:
The japanese version was only 32 kbit....This one is big for nothing
32kbit?
laugh.gif
you mean 32Mbit
smile.gif

They weren't originally called Magical Quest 2 and 3, they had other names like Magic Castle or something along those lines. They just gave them all the same names when they ported them to the GBA
No they were called the exact same on snes but just with a sub heading for example part 2 was called Magical Quest 2:- The Great Circus Mystery but then again in some regions they just called it The Great Circus Mystery instead i guess, but part 3 had a totaly different name on the snes to english spoken people cause the title was in japanease.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Materia_tofu, Maybe ask the EZ-Flash team.