Luisfontes001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello everyone

Im running 3.65 enso and i have a issue with sd2vita that i cant figure it out. If i use 64 gb card everything works great but when a 128 gb and it happen a strange thing. Everytime i reboot the vita it rebuid database..sth like this..reboot ..start to rebuild and dont show anything installed..reboot again..rebuild database and show all games and apps installed. Always like this..1 time reboot it shows everything 1 time reboot dont show anything..

i do same things with both sd cards and this only happen with 128 GB
any ideias?

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When it doesn't show anything is the 128gb card recognised at all? Does it show in settings you have the extra storage?

If not, it could be some weird voltage thing where it only gets recognised after reboot.

Luisfontes001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
When it doesn't show anything is the 128gb card recognised at all? Does it show in settings you have the extra storage?

If not, it could be some weird voltage thing where it only gets recognised after reboot.

i didnt check that, i will inject vitashell as a system app because when reboot and dont show games it doesnt show vitashell too
after work i will try that

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(only had trouble with samsung evo+ sd cards on the vita, sandisk 128gig no problem, PNY 64 gig not problem, also tested sandisk 32gig no problems...................you can use the retropie's sdcard compatibility list, the hard ware is kinda similar, but, I only physically tested those brands on the vita)

You can't use PSVIMGTOOLS to install vitashell on 3.68 to sd2vita card, youhave to copy contents of ux0 folder to new sd2vita card on pc......................with 3.65 enso I believe you can use psvimgtools to add vitashell to the memory card, that is by qcma making a "backup", and psvimgtools will write vitashell to that backup, then you transfer back to vita. (you don't need psvimgtools for 3.65 enso, but for 3.65 h-encore, you probably do like 3.68, don't know about that 3.65 h-encore).

Last edited by yeshuachrist,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I've been on since 9.0