Hacking 11.0.0-33 Update

BjornC88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My "NEW" 3ds XL was updated to 11.0.0-33 are there any hard mods or news out there to downgrade yet?
At the moment things seem totally hopeless :cry:

Last edited by BjornC88,

BjornC88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was afraid hardmod was the only way to go at this point.
I'm new to this scene, sorry, but are there any news of a software alternative in sight? Unlikely? Thanks.

junior598

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda

I see you in 95% of the threads here, and you're not helping anyone really. You're not going to stop n00bz from making seperate threads (well not in the way you're doing it now!). You're just being annoying. But hey, that's just my cup of tea! :teach::teach:

inb4incominghate

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm new to this scene, sorry, but are there any news of a software alternative in sight? Unlikely? Thanks.
Afraid not, there most likely won't be downgrading without a hardmod on 11.0+, we'd need a new ARM11 and ARM9 kernel exploit.

BjornC88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm aware of this thing called google, my friend lol; this is a place of discussion no? I'm not sure what teams and where are doing these hacks. Sometimes human interaction can quicken the process.

Thanks to those who answered. I don't even know what this Arm11 talk is about. I was looking at getting the Gateway 3DS, but I held back after I heard about the version incompatibility. From what I understand Sky3ds wont work either. Looks like I'll have to wait optimistically, *sigh*.

Last edited by BjornC88,

ishygdaft

A mystery wrapped in an enigma
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm aware of this thing called google, my friend lol; this is a place of discussion no? I'm not sure what teams and where are doing these hacks. Sometimes human interaction can quicken the process.

Thanks to those who answered. I don't even know what this Arm11 talk is about. I was looking at getting the Gateway 3DS, but I held back after I heard about the version incompatibility. From what I understand Sky3ds wont work either. Looks like I'll have to wait optimistically, *sigh*.
Nope, no waiting. Hardmod or bust man. That hardcoded list won't be gotten around and there hasn't been a (public) arm9 kernel exploit in almost 2 years.

Uzayin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just created a new acc on this website. I just learned about homebrewing and hacking the 3ds and it's sad how I learned about homebrewing until now since i don't got really options to homebrew it, Most of the games that I don't have are required to get the homebrew.

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I see you in 95% of the threads here, and you're not helping anyone really. You're not going to stop n00bz from making seperate threads (well not in the way you're doing it now!). You're just being annoying. But hey, that's just my cup of tea! :teach::teach:

inb4incominghate
I wrote that at 11 last night. Sorry, I could've said that better.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Sorry, nope. Last time, we could downgrade with an ARM11 exploit. This time, even if we get an ARM11 exploit, we won't be able to downgrade due to hardcoded minimum title versions.Only an ARM9 exploit will allow us to get a software downgrade. And, at that point, the only useful downgrade would be 2.1 for the OTP for A9LH. 9.2 would become unnecessary.

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're right, seems like a lot more work to get a passme and a pcb board then just hiring a hardmodder though. Is ntrcardhax kill? How?
It was patched in 10.4. However, certain flashcarts like the Acekard 2i that have modifiable headers can utilize it. It's believed that Gateway is attempting to use ntrcardhax in their 10.3 update.

ishygdaft

A mystery wrapped in an enigma
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was patched in 10.4. However, certain flashcarts like the Acekard 2i that have modifiable headers can utilize it. It's believed that Gateway is attempting to use ntrcardhax in their 10.3 update.

Wow I'm annoyed I missed that. Thanks for the info.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"