10.7 Homebrew help

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by viv, Nov 4, 2016.

1. viv
    OP

viv Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 22, 2016
    Hi every one,
    I am in need of assistance. I have a hacked 3ds on firmware 9.2 with emunand an luma running, and a 2ds with 10.7 and no homebrew. I have tried using OoT hax, and installed it using every method under the sun, but the thing refuses to boot into homebrew! I have tried using the homebrew channel exploit installer, as well as used a variety of .sav files, but to no result, Every time the exploit triggers, it gives me an error message, and asks me to restart. Do any of you folks have a suggestion? Also please note i do not own a powersave.
    THX
    Viv

Edit: I started to try this: https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/3qyocm/oothax_an_error_has_occured_o3ds
    (Install save00.bin and payload.bin using svdt)

However when I launch SVDT it doesn't give me the option to select a title it just opens having selected the title 'Download Play.' Any Idea how to fix this?
    THX

Last edited by viv, Nov 5, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice