Homebrew 10.6 Browserhax works somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jailminer

Joel? Are you up at 6 AM making a Custom Title?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sigh... I didn't know what I was doing, I was inspecting it all wrong, there's something in my sd card that is allowing me to get on this exploit, but I cannot find it. I thought it was the fact that i downloaded all the payloads, but it wasn't. (That's what I was thinking yesterday.) This wont take long. However, when I use yahoo as my main choice, it has a higher success rate. ;) (Don't know why.)

Last edited by jailminer,

Switchwise

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sigh... I didn't know what I was doing, I was inspecting it all wrong, there's something in my sd card that is allowing me to get on this exploit, but I cannot find it. I thought it was the fact that i downloaded all the payloads, but it wasn't. (That's what I was thinking yesterday.) This wont take long. However, when I use yahoo as my main choice, it has a higher success rate. ;) (Don't know why.)

How exactly did you get onto homebrew channel?

Lolmyb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-used yahoo
-something in SD card allowing him to get homebrew..hmm
-downloaded all payloads...
-set date to 01/01/??
Ok.. here's an idea. Copy and paste the files in your SD card then upload them to a file hosting server and we'll examine them.

Last edited by Lolmyb,

jailminer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, I will, AFTER the Monstercat Podcast. My internet is buggy when streaming, I will not include my pictures, and keep in mind that I still have the stuff from my 9.2 3ds all on my sd card, but I don't use emunand on my 10.6 console, that might have confused some people. Also, anyone else able to bypass this patch? Let's come together and figure this out.

Last edited by jailminer,

Salamencizer

Cute Hot Whatever
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
Why did it work this time? Wasn't this patched? (I set my date to 1/1 00 and it worked) my other o3ds (9.2 downgraded) Can run cia's, however I can't launch rxtools on 10.6 with browserhax 10.6. I know it was supposedly patched. I don't want to close it, but I just wanted to clarify it works somehow. I will figure it out, after i get rxtools to work. (Don't know what i'm doing is what i'm saying.)

*This thread will turn into a tutorial once I know how I got this to work. Do not update your system, because I don't know if it will have the same features as ninjahax 10.6.
1. Go to your browser settings. Scroll to the bottom.
2. You see the browser version. Post a pic of that.

jailminer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will do, just give me a couple minutes to get it on my pc.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Um. No version?

WILL BE POSTING A VIDEO SOON. IT WILL BE FULL OF PROOF.

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Will do, just give me a couple minutes to get it on my pc.

Um. No version?

WILL BE POSTING A VIDEO SOON. IT WILL BE FULL OF PROOF.
Why do i think that you're lying lol

Last edited by Justinde75,

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Assuming you're on 10.7, the browserhax website won't even attempt to load the exploit and will instead only give you this error.
Ne19hvn.png

jailminer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Assuming you're on 10.7, the browserhax website won't even attempt to load the exploit and will instead only give you this error.
Ne19hvn.png
I know. It gave me that error before i messed with my sd card. I'm not sure what it is, hopefully you guys can figure this out when i post my sd card files.

Why do i think that you're lying lol
You're the first person to say that. Might I say that this has happened before, aka 10.4< downgrade exploits. Everyone thought THAT would be impossible.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
I know. It gave me that error before i messed with my sd card. I'm not sure what it is, hopefully you guys can figure this out when i post my sd card files.

You're the first person to say that. Might I say that this has happened before, aka 10.4< downgrade exploits. Everyone thought THAT would be impossible.
I guess I'll believe it when I see it.

In all honesty, a FIRM dump would probably be more useful than the files on your SD card, but unless you're willing to get a hardmod in the pursuit of science...

Also, do this.

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Yeah you possibly have some kind of file from the future when yls8 got browserhax to work on 10.6. Or maybe its alien technology? If you're at it could you release Half Life 3 as well? Maybe its on your sd card.

Last edited by Justinde75,
Reactions: astronautlevel

jailminer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess I'll believe it when I see it.

In all honesty, a FIRM dump would probably be more useful than the files on your SD card, but unless you're willing to get a hardmod in the pursuit of science...
A hard mod would be nice to get on my other console. But I am unable to do a firm dump because nothing really works on my homebrew? Some things don't even show up.

Yeah you possibly have some kind of file from the future when yls8 got browserhax to work on 10.6. Or maybe its alien technology? If you're at it could you release Half Life 3 as well, maybe its on your sd card.
No it's all about half life 3 episode 3 where you at

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
A hard mod would be nice to get on my other console. But I am unable to do a firm dump because nothing really works on my homebrew? Some things don't even show up.

No it's all about half life 3 episode 3 where you at
They didnt even finish Half Life 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Anybody here have a Xbox series S and a series X, is the performance difference noticeable? I...