Homebrew ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (10.3 Kernel Hax PoC)

sanyex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) RX-E 9.2.0 Europe
9.9.0 -> 9.2.0 MH4U LE New 3ds
used Menuhax -> 15 tries
had to use an old version of rx tools - nightly build didnt work (failed native firm 4-5 bla bla)

20160104_121817.jpg 20160104_121823.jpg

qlm2009

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Getting this error when using the latest sysupdater, when attempting to downgrade n3ds from 10.3J to 9.2J:
main.cpp:108: Result: 0xD900182F
Failed to get CIA file info!

I'm not on MAC, the cias are in the updates forlder on root of sd, without anything else inside the folder.

Any hint as to what could be wrong?
I got the same issue, and replaced the sd card with a new one.
Then finally it works...
JPN new3ds 9.9 ->9.1 now

Reactions: CrispyYoshi

NegaBBB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
I have managed to downgrade my 3ds 9.9.0 eu to 9.2.0 :), but no none of the hacks are working and i can not access the homebrew louncher. Does anybody have a solution for that? Thanks for your help :).

shadowharold

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
Noob question, I have my 2DS NA region and all of my eshop purchases, if I downgrade and install CFW I read that I lose everything, any way to avoid it specially my saves?

TheGlow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate to be that guy but where are we standing right now? I had to go out yesterday at page 62 when the downgrader was crazy unstable, leaving 9.2s half assed. But I did install a few legit cia's via FBI to test.
I see threads on O3DS only, N3ds cant. N3ds can, etc. Whats the latest from the legit devs? JustPingos twitter has been dead.
Work blocks gbatemp so currently have a laptop next to me on a mifi. Priorities.

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noob question, I have my 2DS NA region and all of my eshop purchases, if I downgrade and install CFW I read that I lose everything, any way to avoid it specially my saves?
I think you can back up your saves first with the save manager app

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I hate to be that guy but where are we standing right now? I had to go out yesterday at page 62 when the downgrader was crazy unstable, leaving 9.2s half assed. But I did install a few legit cia's via FBI to test.
I see threads on O3DS only, N3ds cant. N3ds can, etc. Whats the latest from the legit devs? JustPingos twitter has been dead.
Work blocks gbatemp so currently have a laptop next to me on a mifi. Priorities.
They both can but some people (minority) have had problems getting cfws to work on n3ds. If you want to be really safe don't try it on a n3ds.

william341

Last remaining VinsClone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The sysupdater works if you use the non-ttp's from that iso site.

TheGlow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They both can but some people (minority) have had problems getting cfws to work on n3ds. If you want to be really safe don't try it on a n3ds.
Aye aye. Was looking to do 2 2DS and a N3DS XL.
Hows the success rate been on the 2DS? I can hardmod mine tonight if its shady. Slap job shouldnt take more than 20 mins, most of that waiting for cheap radio shack iron to heat up.

Razorzeto

Darkness can not drive out darkness.
Trophies
XP
Country
A few people that I know is having the same problem with some o3ds xl when downgrading their system. (Black screen with white text of error).
Maybe some consoles have this issue, serial problem? some manufactured date? chipset? I don't know :/

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like 3-4 hours after people went crazy installing on the half-assed 9.2, tux released a downgrader update that downgraded with actual CFW access.

It's still pretty unstable, but from what I hear nearly all the bricks are softbricks, which can be fixed by going in recovery mode and updating (until ninty decides to put up 10.4, then you're screwed anyway). Of course, a small few have not been so lucky. Just be careful with the packs you're using, I guess.

Juiss

Trophies
XP
Country
France
A few people that I know is having the same problem with some o3ds xl when downgrading their system. (Black screen with white text of error).
Maybe some consoles have this issue, serial problem? some manufactured date? chipset? I don't know :/
I'd say corrupted CIA files, are you using the TPP pack?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Anti-OldManYellsAtTheCloud