Hacking 10.0.2 is out

DrDoctor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Literally came out as I was updating my OFW to what I thought was going to be 10.0.1.

Hekate 5.1.4 seems to work fine with it, no burnt fuses, etc.

Ver. 10.0.2 (Released April 29, 2020)
General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience, including a solution for the following:
We have fixed an issue where a Nintendo Switch console with system menu version 10.0.0 or 10.0.1 does not set up a new Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, sometimes causing incorrect joystick control.

Last edited by DrDoctor,

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Literally three Atmosphere releases in two weeks, this will make for a fourth Atmosphere release in under three weeks.

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Literally three Atmosphere releases in two weeks, this will make for a fourth Atmosphere release in under three weeks.
AMS won't get an update specifically for this, it already works fine, like 10.0.1, nothing huge changed (just `hid`, `ptm` and hoag controller firmware).

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It means : don't update the firmware used by your CFW.

Until you know the CFW you are using, AMS, or other CFW or SX OS, are compatible with that specific version before updating your console.

Plus, the CFW will probably be missing ES/FS/ACID patches for the new version of your (custom)firmware.
unless you don't need any "piracy" patches, but you still need to be sure your CFW works without patches first.

You might probably mix or mistaken CFW with "emuMMC". This is NOT a synonym!
If you use CFW on sysMMC, don't update sysMMC
if you use CFW on emuMMC, don't update emuMMC yet.

just wait for confirmation that the new FW version works with your CFW, or update and wait for a new release if it doesn't. don't complain if you are one of those early updaters, just know you'll have to wait until it's compatible.

Last edited by Cyan,

Calzy_G

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Eactly the same thing happened to me. I updated and then was going to update emuNAND to 10.0.1. Guess I'll leave that for now until a new sxos is out to be safe. Hopefully there wont be any issues with the emuNAND on 9.2.0.

Tazmad

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
My switch got updated to 10.0.2 accidentally from 10.0.1 custom firmware. When I go to inject fusee primary I just get a black screen. Any help would be amazing

Last edited by Tazmad,

Bullsquid

Trophies
XP
Country
My switch got updated to 10.0.2 accidentally from 10.0.1 custom firmware. When I go to inject fusee primary I just get a black screen. Any help would be amazing
Do you use exFAT or FAT32? Try booting on a FAT32 SD-card. I once made an update with Atmosphere running and exFAT driver stopped working, so I had to reformat my SD to FAT32.
But first try booting clean atmosphere without additional modules.

Tazmad

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Do you use exFAT or FAT32? Try booting on a FAT32 SD-card. I once made an update with Atmosphere running and exFAT driver stopped working, so I had to reformat my SD to FAT32.
But first try booting clean atmosphere without additional modules.
I Use exFat. I will try with fat32 and see how that goes. What do you mean without additional modules?

Tried with a different SD card that was exFAT and it worked so must be something up with the current SD card

Last edited by Tazmad,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY